I. Kiến thức liên quan
1. Paraphrase "job satisfaction"
2. Phân biệt satisfied, satisfaction, satisfactory, satisfy và satisfying
II. Từ vựng topic "job satisfaction" IELTS
- to provide a sense of security: mang lại cảm giác an toàn
- to create a positive and healthy environment for …: tạo ra một môi trường tích cực và lành mạnh cho …
- a dead-end job: một công việc không có triển vọng thăng tiến
- to earn a higher wage: kiếm được một mức lương cao hơn
- to work in a safe environment: làm việc trong một môi trường an toàn
- to demonstrate respect toward others: thể hiện sự tôn trọng đối với người khác
- to feel overworked and overwhelmed: cảm thấy quá sức và quá tải
- job security: sự ổn định trong công việc
- IELTS TUTOR xét ví dụ: Some people believe that job security is not as important as how satisfied we feel with what we are doing.
- to have a stable income: có thu nhập ổn định
- IELTS TUTOR xét ví dụ: In my opinion, we should do a job that frees us from unemployment stress and ensures we have a stable income.
- today’s cut-throat labour market: thị trường lao động cạnh tranh gay gắt ngày nay
- IELTS TUTOR xét ví dụ: In today’s cut-throat labour market where thousands of new graduates face unemployment annually, staying in the same job is a much safer choice than switching jobs to find job satisfaction.
- the increasingly competitive job market: thị trường việc làm ngày càng cạnh tranh
- IELTS TUTOR xét ví dụ: The combination of the increasingly competitive job market and the rising cost of living means that job security has become the most important consideration for job seekers.
- to face unemployment: đối mặt với thất nghiệp
- to switch jobs frequently: chuyển đổi công việc thường xuyên
- job seekers: người tìm việc
- to experience temporary unemployment: trải qua thất nghiệp tạm thời
- a stable monthly paycheck: tiền lương hàng tháng ổn định
III. Ideas topic "job satisfaction" IELTS
- Once satisfied, workers are less likely to suffer from work stress or burnout, enhancing productivity and employee morale. As for employers, keeping their employees satisfied is an effective way to reduce turnover rate.
- IELTS TUTOR có hướng dẫn cách Paraphrase từ "bored" & "Boring" tiếng anh
- A person who is satisfied with their job is less likely to be job seeking, and making it easier for companies to recruit and retain talents.
- The vast majority of the world dislikes their job and a large percentage of these people have difficulty reconciling their frustrations with their day-to-day temperament.
- An unhappy employee is more likely to be short with co-workers, complain to friends, and resent their family for the burden they must shoulder for their welfare.
- staying loyal to one job results in higher credibility, as many employers view prioritizing job security as an indicator of organizational commitment.
- Gaining the trust of employer opens many opportunities for promotion and additional perks, be it bonuses or extra day-offs.
- Their arguments often are based on the examples of many taking a job for life because of a stable income or others simply sticking with a job despite being low-paid because that is the job they want to do.
- IELTS TUTOR có hướng dẫn Cách dùng "because" & "because of" tiếng anh
- Many think that we should pursue a stable life-long career as there is no satisfaction to expect at work.
- Some highly prioritise monetary benefits such as salary enhancements or strive for a relaxing working environment or flexible working schedule so that they are willing to consider changing their career path once a better career option is available.
- A worker gains satisfaction when his needs and desires are fulfilled.
- In terms of finance, workers with a permanent job know exactly their monthly income, and thus are in full control of their financial plan.
- IELTS TUTOR có hướng dẫn Cách dùng "thus" tiếng anh
- As a consequence, they will no longer have to worry about short-term financial problems, such as bills and debts, and could be fixated on other important matters like their career trajectory.