Bên cạnh hướng dẫn kĩ càng sửa bài và phân tích đề thi ngày 22/8/2020 và bài thi của bạn HS IELTS TUTOR đi thi đạt 7.0 writing, hôm nay IELTS TUTOR hướng dẫn và tổng hợp thêm Từ vựng Topic Music IELTS, cùng với hướng dẫn cách trả lời Describe your favourite song và Describe your favourite singer IELTS SPEAKING PART 2
1. Từ vựng topic Music
Sau đây là các từ vựng liên quan đến topic Music mà IELTS TUTOR khuyên nên học nhé:
1.1. Từ vựng liên quan đến Music
- Lyrics: refreshing, calm, motivating, encouraging, insprirational, nostalgic, dynamic, energetic, soothing, powerful
- Melody: melodious
- Tune: cheerful, joyful, passionate, enthusiastic
- Chorus điệp khúc
- Everyone enjoys music, and I am no exception
- Music is really not my cup of tea simply because…
- Pop, techno, classical, light music
- I like to listen to music from my earphones when I take a ride on public transport
- When I can’t go to sleep, I like to listen to some light music to calm myself down
- My most favourite singers are….
- I am fond of music mainly because it can cheer me up greatly when I feel down / low / blue / bored / tired / depressed
- ….is of great interest to me
- I also believe that music is an indispensable part of culture and tradition, through which I may have a better understanding of different cultures around the world
1.2. Benefits of music
- Produce great chemical reaction in my mind
- Wake me up when I feel drowsy in the morning
- Blow my mind with strong beats and rhythms
- Promote my personal cultivation
- After listening to this song, I am able to cheer myself up since it gives me courage and confidence
- This song was once covered by one of my most favourite bands, which made it even more attractive and meaningful
1.3. Các thể loại music
Các thể loại music:
- Hip hop / rap
- Symphony: giao hưởng
- Classical music: cổ điển
- Blues: nhạc blues
1.4. Các ideas khác
- be self-taught.
- playing musical instruments offer different physical and physiological advantages to players of all ages
- Children will develop concentration, perseverance and emotional expression
- It will also enhance their fine motor skills and concentration whilst improving memory and focus
- Playing piano has also been shown to be a great source of stress relief, and provides ample opportunities to bolster self-esteem
- Learning to play the guitar is great for confidence building and developing social skills
- Playing drums can relieve frustration, disappointment, and stress
- Learning to play the violin is at the top of my bucket lists
- Playing the violin improves your physical strength, hand-eye coordination, and dexterity and makes the violinists ultimate multi-taskers.
- It is true that a rich variety of musical styles can be found around the world.
- Music is a vital part of all human cultures for a range of reasons, and I would argue that traditional music is more important than modern, international music.
- Music is something that accompanies all of us throughout our lives.
- As children, we are taught songs by our parents and teachers as a means of learning language, or simply as a form of enjoyment.
- Children delight in singing with others, and it would appear that the act of singing in a group creates a connection between participants, regardless of their age.
- Music both expresses and arouses emotions in a way that words alone cannot.
- In my opinion, traditional music should be valued over the international music that has become so popular.
- International pop music is often catchy and fun, but it is essentially a commercial product that is marketed and sold by business people.
- Traditional music, by contrast, expresses the culture, customs and history of a country.
- Traditional styles connect us to the past and form part of our cultural identity.
- It would be a real pity if pop music became so predominant that these national styles disappeared.
- For me, I am interested in the traditional instrumental music, like pianos and guitars. It is an impressive combination that can give you a both nostalgic and modern feelings. Normally on rainy days, opening acoustics songs and sing along to my favorite Vũ hits, have a cuppa and let my hair down, music will do the rest.
- Due to my total lack of rhythm and the fact that I am tone deaf, I would not even consider embarassing myself with any attempt to play a musical instrument.
- Everything depends on the type of music I’m listening to. For example when you’re happy and listen to some happy music. It will boost your happiness. On the other hand if you’re sad, sad music might get you even more sad. But most of the time, listening to some music helps me pick up my energy and chill a bit.
- My music taste varies widely from West to East and from the 90s to modern EDM. But if Korean pop is considered as a kind of music, then yeah, that’s my favorite of all time. More than half of my playlists are Korean songs and I always keep myself updated with the news related to Korean showbiz.
- I guess most people at the same age as me grew up with Disney Channel and among its successful series, Hannah Montanah starring Miley Cyrus would always be on top of my list.
- I like music, and I couldn’t live without it. It’s what allows us to escape from reality. Furthermore, it connects people. I think no matter what country, religion, or culture we come from, we all enjoy music.
2. Hướng dẫn trả lời Describe your favourite song IELTS SPEAKING PART 2
Describe your favourite song
Cùng IELTS TUTOR tham khảo bài mẫu:
- Intro + Câu 1+Câu 3: Well, the song I want to share with you is called …., which was presented by and band named…This song is a real classic and has been covered by heaps of singers, like Westlife
- Câu 2: I first heard this song when I was watching a TV programme, and the moment they played this song as background music, its catchy tune really blew my mind
- Câu 4: I am personally fond of this song for several reasons >> Đừng quên cách trả lời câu hỏi why cuối cùng của part 2 IELTS SPEAKING mà IELTS TUTOR có hướng dẫn
- Firstly, the music is really melodious and catchy
- It mixes up different music elements, such as…., and Secret Garden’s resonant voice is a perfect complement to that music
- Whenever this song being sung, I cannot help but sing along with it
- Secondly, I find the lyrics are totally and utterly encouraging and inspirational
- For me, sometimes, it is inevitable to come across all sorts of frustration and failure in life of just simply feel physical weak or mentally depressed. This song is like a wake-up to me, and it can drag me out of the low points of life
- Firstly, the music is really melodious and catchy
3. Hướng dẫn trả lời Describe your favourite singer IELTS SPEAKING PART 2