Bên cạnh cung cấp thêm bài sửa của đề thi IELTS WRITING ngày 22/8/2020 để thí sinh có thể nắm được viết thế nào sẽ đạt 7.0 IELTS WRITING, của chính bạn học sinh lớp IELTS ONLINE 1 KÈM 1 IELTS WRITING của IELTS TUTOR nhé, IELTS TUTOR hướng dẫn thêm về Từ vựng về topic Maternity leave IELTS
I. Từ vựng topic Gender Equality
II. Từ vựng topic"Maternity leave"
Maternity leave: a period of time given to a mother to be away from work to give birth, recover from childbirth, and care for her new child.
IELTS TUTOR xét ví dụ: Mary's boss allowed her to take 12 weeks of unpaid maternity leave after the birth of her twins.
Parental leave: a type of leave that can be taken by either parent to care for a new child. >> IELTS TUTOR hướng dẫn Cách dùng từ "parent" tiếng anh
IELTS TUTOR xét ví dụ: John and his partner both took parental leave so they could share the responsibility of caring for their newborn.
Paid leave: time off from work that is paid by the employer.
IELTS TUTOR xét ví dụ: The company's maternity leave policy includes 12 weeks of paid leave for new mothers.
Unpaid leave: time off from work that is not paid by the employer.
IELTS TUTOR xét ví dụ: Sarah took 6 weeks of unpaid leave to care for her newborn baby.
Family leave: a type of leave that can be used to care for a family member, including a newborn child.
IELTS TUTOR xét ví dụ: Alex used her family leave to care for her mother who had fallen ill.
Childbirth: the process of giving birth to a child.
IELTS TUTOR xét ví dụ: The hospital has a team of midwives who help women through childbirth.
Postpartum: the period of time after childbirth during which the mother's body recovers and she adjusts to caring for a new baby.
IELTS TUTOR xét ví dụ: Jill struggled with postpartum depression after giving birth to her son.
Nursing: the act of breastfeeding a baby.
IELTS TUTOR xét ví dụ: The company provides a private room for new mothers who need to nurse their babies during the workday.
Work-life balance: the balance between work and personal life.
IELTS TUTOR xét ví dụ: Taking maternity leave can help new mothers achieve a better work-life balance.
Parental leave: A period of time granted to a new parent for caring for a child after birth or adoption.
IELTS TUTOR xét ví dụ: The company offers both maternity and parental leave to their employees.
Family leave: A period of time off from work to care for a family member.
IELTS TUTOR xét ví dụ: She took family leave to care for her elderly mother.
Paternity leave: A period of time granted to fathers to care for a newborn or adopted child. >> IELTS TUTOR hướng dẫn Cách dùng từ"paternal"tiếng anh
IELTS TUTOR xét ví dụ: He was excited to take paternity leave to spend time with his newborn son.
Childcare leave: A period of time off work granted to employees to care for their child.
IELTS TUTOR xét ví dụ: She requested childcare leave to take care of her sick child at home.
Flexible work arrangements: A type of work schedule that allows employees to work from home or adjust their work hours.
IELTS TUTOR xét ví dụ: She negotiated flexible work arrangements with her employer to balance work and family responsibilities.
Work-life balance: The balance between work responsibilities and personal life.
IELTS TUTOR xét ví dụ: Achieving a work-life balance is important for maintaining physical and mental health.
Maternity benefits: Compensation or benefits provided to employees during their maternity leave.
IELTS TUTOR xét ví dụ: The company offers generous maternity benefits to its female employees.
Parenting support: Assistance and resources provided to employees to support their parenting responsibilities.
IELTS TUTOR xét ví dụ: The company provides parenting support services to its employees.
Leave policy: The rules and regulations regarding the leave of absence from work.
IELTS TUTOR xét ví dụ: The company's leave policy allows employees to take time off for personal and family reasons.
Work interruption: A break in employment due to personal or family reasons. >> IELTS TUTOR hướng dẫn Phân biệt Interrupt / Disrupt / Disturb tiếng anh
IELTS TUTOR xét ví dụ: She had to take a work interruption to care for her sick child.
Family leave: A type of leave that allows an employee to take time off work to care for a family member, such as a sick parent or spouse.
IELTS TUTOR xét ví dụ: Jane had to take family leave to take care of her elderly mother after she fell and broke her hip.
Flexible work arrangements: A type of work schedule that allows employees to have more control over when and where they work, which can include working from home or having flexible hours.
IELTS TUTOR xét ví dụ: After returning from maternity leave, Sarah requested a flexible work arrangement so she could work from home a few days a week to take care of her young child.
Work-life balance: The ability to balance one's work responsibilities with their personal and family life.
IELTS TUTOR xét ví dụ: Jack realized he needed to improve his work-life balance after missing several of his daughter's school events because of work.
Childcare: The care and supervision of children, especially while parents are at work.
IELTS TUTOR xét ví dụ: The company provides on-site childcare services to its employees to make it easier for them to balance work and family responsibilities.
Parenting: The act of raising a child, including providing for their physical, emotional, and social needs.
IELTS TUTOR xét ví dụ: Sarah is a single mother who has had to juggle work and parenting responsibilities since her child was born.
Family-friendly policies: Workplace policies that are designed to support employees with families, such as parental leave, flexible work arrangements, and on-site childcare services.
IELTS TUTOR xét ví dụ: The company's family-friendly policies have helped it attract and retain talented employees who value work-life balance.
Gender equality: The principle of treating men and women equally in all aspects of life, including employment, education, and politics.Từ vựng topic "bình đẳng (Equality)" IELTS
IELTS TUTOR xét ví dụ: The organization is committed to promoting gender equality in the workplace by ensuring that all employees are treated fairly and have access to the same opportunities for advancement.
Workforce diversity: The representation of different groups of people, such as women, minorities, and people with disabilities, in the workplace.
IELTS TUTOR xét ví dụ: The company recognizes the importance of workforce diversity and has implemented initiatives to increase the representation of underrepresented groups in its workforce.
III. Ideas topic Maternity leave
IELTS TUTOR lưu ý:
- Small companies are not able to afford to pay women for maternity leave
- Companies will need to find a temporary replacement for the work, which might not be easy >> Học kĩ về hướng dẫn của IELTS TUTOR về cách paraphrase cho , which
- When mothers return to work, they will not be up-to-date with recent developments in the company
- Maternity leave has gradually been considered as a righteous measure for the welfare of female employees
- women working in almost all sectors are entitled to take maternity leave from their work >> Phân biệt cách dùng almost và most đây là lỗi sai mà rất nhiều bạn học sinh lớp IELTS ONLINE của IELTS TUTOR mắc phải
- a long period of absence from the work place may affect the career prospects of the women employees
- Since the leave may be from six months to one year or more, women who remain away from work for such a long period might miss the chances of promotions and career progression.
- the employer may find such an arrangement problematic since they have to recruit new staff to stand in for the women going on maternity leave.
- long leave with full pay for childbirth would help them avoid the stress and strain of commuting to work every day while pregnant or immediately after giving birth.
- The first few months are crucial for the baby’s physical psychological health, and the mother can provide better attention and care to the child only when she stays away from work
- The provision of maternity leave can cause some issues for the employer in terms of daily operations and human resource management
- Women will be able to enjoy time with their newborn baby without financial concerns
- In cases of unpaid maternity leave, there may be financial strain on the households.
- Maternity leave means that female employees are taking day-offs with pay for a few months, and during this period of time, the company needs to either get their colleagues to fill in for them or hire new employees to ensure the daily operations are not impaired.
- if a female employee can have 3 months for her maternity break, and there are 5 people having their breaks for maternity reasons, the company may suffer a crisis of human resource, and the daily operations of this company can be severely impaired.
- the provision of maternity leave does impact the operations of the company negatively. >> Cách dùng impact như verb và như noun nhớ đọc kĩ cách phân biệt
- maternity leave reflects how the modern society emphasises on the well-being of women.
- The whole society has obtained a better understanding of the importance for women to have maternity breaks
- having a break from work can be conducive for the physical health of new mothers
- the mother’s presence is crucial for the emotional and physical development of the baby.
- Since children are the future of any nation, ensuring their normal growth and development is of paramount importance for any country.
- maternity break is crucial for the well-being of both mothers and babies.
- maternity leave is proven to be beneficial for both mothers and their infants, and hence, the advantages of offering maternity leave outweigh the disadvantages.
- the future of the world rests largely in the hands of the generation we are rearing
- Mothers are the front line childcare providers and therefore, if they are given maternity leave, they can do their job better
- if the mother does not get a paid maternity leave, then she has to go back to job earlier, and this affects the childcare
- maternity leave is beneficial for the mother herself.
- a woman has to go with very stressful time physically, emotionally, and financially during pregnancy period.
- if women are allowed maternity leave, they can look after their health.
- Where maternity leave is not allowed, the woman has to leave her job
- The fear of losing the job altogether makes many women apprehensive
- they get back to work at the cost of their health and their child’s health.
- A long maternity leave may be an obstacle for career progression.