Bên cạnh cung cấp cũng như hướng dẫn phân tích kĩ đề thi IELTS SPEAKING PART 1 thi thật ngày 4/8/2020, IELTS TUTOR tổng hợp từ vựng topic history IELTS WRITING và SPEAKING, qua đó em sẽ nắm rất chắc topic tưởng chừng khó này nhé
I. Tham khảo từ vựng topic Culture
II. Từ vựng Topic History IELTS SPEAKING
Thực ra thì từ vựng dùng cho SPEAKING được thì dùng cho Writing được, chỉ trừ các từ quá informal, phrasal verb hoặc idioms thì không được dùng trong Writing
1. Từ vựng topic History part 1 IELTS SPEAKING
- I have no interest in learning history
- History is not only a subject to me, it is also a source of invaluable information about our origin as well as the victorious past of our ancestors.
- There are still so many unclear things about Uncle Ho. Therefore, I would like to investigate more about him to understand about his personal life and talented political strategy fighting against invaders
- I’d like to explore the ancient history of Vietnam because it helps me to have a clearer insight into my origins and cultivates my love and pride for Vietnamese country
2. Từ vựng topic History part 2 IELTS SPEAKING
- Honestly speaking, every time I am asked about history, I am always eager to talk about Vietnam war, which ends in 1975 and one of the historical highlights of our country.
- Vietnam undergone hundreds of years under the colonization of foreign invaders and this is the last war before a new era of peace and independence is opened for us.
- people across the country were living in poverty and destitute conditions
- When compared to such a well-armed country like America, it was hard to think that we could defeat them. However, with the determination of the whole nation, we have our own peace.
- we have held annual celebration to pay tribute to those who sacrificed for the country
- President Ho is well known for leading a simple life and spending all his life fighting for the happiess of Vietnamese people and the independence of the nation.
- If someone asks me about one historical figure that I like the most, it will definitely be President Ho Chi Minh.
- I am sure that President Ho is admired and loved not only by Vietnamese people but also residents in other countries around the world
- He was born into an impoverished but intellectual family in Nghe An province so he could understand the misery and poverty that were caused by war to Vietnamese people. Therefore, at a very young age of early twenty, he decided to go to some foreign countries to find a way to save the country.
- He went through a lot of ups and downs but with his decisiveness and patriotism, he came back to Vietnam with innovative ideas to improve the policies as well as eliminate invaders.
- Now there are many memorials of President Ho in different countries for people to honor one of the greatest men in the world’s history.
- On that memorable moment, every corner of city, town and village throughout the country held the street parties, fireworks were shot in the sky, marches were organized on streets and our national anthem was performed
- I look up to the First President who sacrificed his life for our sovereignty and promise to live up to his expectation
- This day marked a milestone of freedom, liberty, happiness and opened a new era for our country
3. Từ vựng topic History part 3 IELTS SPEAKING
- I have developed an interest in historical figures such as King Le Loi or Heroine Vo Thi Sau.
- we can have many lessons from historical events
- the most important lesson is that each historical event is either a mistake or a pride, so we should look at them carefully to improve our strengths, to maintain the pride and not to let the mistakes occur again.
- Historical museums = valuable traditions are preserved = ideal places for people to cherish the past --> Museum is a place where traditional values are preserved and passed to the next generation
- I think it’s better to �increase the entrance fee to historical museums because they need a certain amount of money to be operated.
- Help museums to cover their costs of running and paying salaries for employees
- Local officers should have special offers for those when they come to museums as a way of encouraging people to learn history.
- it is a good idea that more historical shows TV are produced to make history an important part in people’s life.
- Cultivate my mental development (nuôi dưỡng tâm hồn) and give me a better picture of human society
- History forms a cultural identity and keeps the unique record of country, and we also can learn experience from history to rectify (correct) our current actions
- We also need to be aware of some misled information on the internet, which tells us wrong truth of the past
- Understand the past can develop a sense of pride and patriotism among people and make them more appreciate the present life
- It would be more interesting to visit museums and acquire historical knowledge instead of immersing yourself in historic books, which was quite tedious
III. Từ vựng Topic History IELTS WRITING
- Many people have valued the role of local history to schoolchildren over that of world history.
- having thorough insights into what happened in the past at one’s locality develops his patriotism --> Develop one’s patriotism: nuôi dưỡng lòng ái quốc VD: History helps young people feel connected with the past and develop their patriotism.
- children of primary and secondary schools in my village are taught about how their ancestors defended their land against outside intruders and reclaimed sovereignty. --> Defend their land against outside intruders: bảo vệ tổ quốc khỏi giặc ngoại xêm
- those young children would take pride in their origin and treasure the life they have today. --> Take pride in one's origin: Tự hào về cội nguồn tổ tiên của mình
- it is not only students’ privilege but also their responsibility to know about their own history to understand their hometown’s traditional values and identity. --> Traditional values and identity: các giá trị và bản sắc truyền thống
- Acquiring knowledge about the world’s past events equips students with a more well-rounded perspective of life.
- help those learners enhance their understanding about various aspects of the world. --> Enhance their understanding about: mở mang hiểu biết về thứ gì đó
- being taught about the other countries’ historical backgrounds would benefit young learners in their future career --> Historical backgrounds: bối cảnh lịch sử
- Students who accumulate knowledge of this particular field at an early age would possess a golden selling point to work for foreign enterprises, especially those who highly value company culture like Japan.
- History repeats itself: lịch sử lặp lại VD: It seems that history is going to repeat itself for that nation, more people will be killed for expressing their disgust to the government.
- Reclaim one’s sovereignty: đòi lại chủ quyền VD: They will have the opportunity to vote on whether or not we reclaim our sovereignty.
- Overthrow a government: lật đổ chính quyền VD: The citizens couldn’t bear the tyranny of their leader and decided to overthrow his government.
- Well-rounded perspective of life: cái nhìn toàn diện về cuộc sống VD: Acquiring knowledge about the world’s past events equips students with a more well-rounded perspective of life.
- Brings no relevant values to the present or future: không mang lại lợi ích gì cho hiện tại hoặc tương lai VD: History is something that brings no relevant values to the present or future.
- Recollect: nhớ lại VD: His efforts, she recollected many years later, were distinctly half-hearted.
- No guarantee of the accuracy of information obtained: không có sự chắc chắn về tính chính xác của thông tin VD: Each historical events is interpreted differently based on different facts and perspectives, so there is no guarantee of the accuracy of information obtained.
- Occurrence: biến cố VD: I cannot imagine that these two occurrences are isolated incidents.
- Depict the mistakes made in the past: mô tả lại sai lầm trong quá khứ VD: History depicts the event made in the past, hence helping people to avoid similar ones in the future.
- Prominent: nổi bật, đáng chú ý VD: A prominent neoconservative, he was a co-founder of Project for the New American Century.
- Cause tremendous damage to: gây ra tổn thất nặng nề cho thứ gì đó VD: If, in many cases, historical documents were falsified, it would cause tremendous damage to people’s culture and religion.
- Historical highlights: những sự kiện nổi bật trong lịch sử VD: Vietnam war, which ends in 1975, is one of the historical highlights of our country.
- Pay tribute to: tưởng nhớ ai VD: We have held annual celebration to pay tribute to those who sacrificed for the country.
- Prominent leader: vị lãnh tụ kiệt xuất VD: President Ho Chi Minh is a prominent leader of our country.
- Historical figure: nhân vật lịch sử VD: I have developed an interest in historical female figures such as Ba Trieu or Hai Ba Trung.
- Memorials: đài tưởng niệm VD: Now there are many memorials of soldiers in several parts of Vietnam for people to honor one of the greatest men in the country's history.
By knowing the context in which these ideas emerged students can become adults with well-informed political beliefs and it will be more difficult for unscrupulous politicians to make false assertions about the past.
Very few students will end up with careers in history, as historians or professors, but a large percentage will work in the arts and especially the sciences
School administrators should not remove history from the timetable, but in my opinion they should devote more time and resources to the teaching of subjects related to technology and the arts
Countries that devote more of their educational budget towards these practical subjects will give students a head start on a potential future career and increase their chances of having a higher standard of living.