1. I like / love / prefer sth / doing / to do sth
He likes to spend his evenings in front of the television
2. I enjoy doing sth / adore sth / doing sth
I really enjoyed that movie/book/concert/party/meal.
3. I am a big fan of
I am a big fan of music
4. I have a crush on
She has a crush on one of her teachers at school.
5. I am quite / really into
I am really into musics
6. Sth / doing sth is really my favourite thing
Music is really my favourite thing
7. I am fond of / in favour of
I am fond of music
8. I fancy doing sth / have a fancy for
Do you fancy going out for a meal after work?
9. I am keen on
I am keen on traveling to another countries
10. I am partial towards
I'm not partial to fish.
11. sth / doing sth is really my strength
Math is really my strength
12. I like A better than B
I like apples than lime
12. I have a preference for
I have a preference for sweet food over spicy.
13. I prefer A to B / I'd rather do sth
15. ... is not my cup of tea: rất thích
music is my cup of tea
16. I am dying to do: rất là ghiền làm gì đó
The ideal job that I am really dying to do is....
We just sent you an email. Please click the link in the email to confirm your subscription!