Bên cạnh hướng dẫn các bạn Từ vựng & Cấu trúc qua bài báo Boom! BTS ‘Dynamite’ Video Crushes YouTube Premiere Viewing Record (Variety), IELTS TUTOR Từ vựng topic Historical building IELTS SPEAKING
- Structure: kết cấu
- Stone guardian lion: sư tử đá
- Wooden structure: kết cấu bằng gỗ
- Brick and title structure: kết cấu bằng gach và ngói
- Historical background: bối cảnh lịch sử
- Reputation and fame: danh tiếng
- Long history = time-honoured: lâu đời
- My hometown is well known for its time-honoured buildings
- we have a profound appreciation for historic buildings
- Even as cities have grown and modernized, there are still remnants that remind us of what came before
- A historic place can be a boon to the local economy by serving as (đóng vai trò) a tourist attraction and generating new job opportunities for the area. It can also help raise the real estate prices to the neighborhood and furthermore, they can also have other benefits like improving the quality of life in an area through investment and give inhabitants a sense of pride and belonging
- They would plan school trips to landmarks to try and make the class more interactive and engaging
- It was more inspiring to be able to see the places where events had happened and feel the magnitude of it all.
- travel is the best way to learn about the history of our world.
- Stopping learning about history would mean the collapse of our society.
- It’s very hard to describe the majesty of the place, there is just something so inspiring about the mystery that surrounds it and how it was abandoned
- I’m really into the unique traits of medieval Europe, which, in my opinion, is the most beautiful design.
- old buildings are the top-rated tourist attractions in the city. Besides that, nowadays, most of them are used as museums so that children can learn more about their past.
- This elegant building is not open to the public, but tourists can take photographs outside and many people choose to do this at night when the building and its grounds are lit up.
- President Ho Chi Minh's Mausoleum, Cu Chi Tunnel, The The Huc Bridge, One Pillar Pagoda, Hoi An Ancient Town, Independence Palace, ... (Lăng Chủ tịch Hồ Chí Minh, địa đạo Củ Chi, cầu Thê Húc, chùa Một Cột, phố cổ Hội An, Dinh Độc lập,…)
- Van Mieu was originally built in 1070 in the Ly Dynasty
- It is representation of Confucian ways of thought and behavior
- Van Mieu was a place to memorialize the most brilliant scholars of the nation
- The stone stelae were engraved with the names of the top students in royal examinations
- The banyan trees (cây đa) in Van Mieu continue to flourish even now
- The construction of Van Mieu took place between 1076 and 1779
- Quoc Tu Giam is considered to be the first university of Vietnam
- Van Mieu has now lost most of its traditional Vietnamese architecture
Các khóa học IELTS online 1 kèm 1 - 100% cam kết đạt target 6.0 - 7.0 - 8.0
>> IELTS Intensive Writing - Sửa bài chi tiết