1. Từ vựng topic Leadership
2. Từ vựng topic Decision
- gain you a great advantage
- I could not decide whether I would join the campaign or not.
- I might not be able to achieve a balance between study and club activities and failed in both of them.
- I went to my best friend and asked for his advice. He encouraged me to compete the program
- it was not a big deal.
- if I was too daunted to give it a try, I would be a real coward.
- I took his advice and decided to run the election.
- I have accumulated a lot of experience
- if I had quit at the start, I would blame myself every night before I went to sleep for missing such a good opportunity.
- there are a bunch of choices you have to make every day.
- you need to make decisions related with your daily work which is really energy-consuming
- forcing us to make a decision based on that given situation.
- decision-making is something that is natural to us
- When he is allowed to make his own choices he will learn to take the responsibility for his actions.
- a child who takes small decisions right from his childhood can deal with the conflicts and challenges in life more efficiently
- change their minds when they
- find alternatives that could be more beneficial in comparison with the previous one they made