1. Cách trả lời Part 2 IELTS SPEAKING: Describe the most difficult time in your life
2. Cách dùng từ FACE như thế nào cho đúng
3. Từ vựng topic CHALLENGE trong IELTS SPEAKING
- preparing the college entrance examination
- This exam has been considered as the biggest and most essential exam for most senior high students in Vietnam.
- My challenge was to get ready for the exam and score high as much as possible because the better score I got, the higher-ranked university I will enter
- I met this challenge
- it’s getting tougher
- it’s basically an examination of memorization.
- We were supposed to memorize a lot of knowledge from the subjects including English, Geography, Science, and History.
- I still couldn’t comprehend all the knowledge from the textbooks.
- the reason why I think it’s a challenge for me was that the preparation was intensive, which took me a lot of time and painstaking effort to get fully prepared.
- I always felt the time was never enough for me.
- Another reason why it’s challenging was that, in this exam, I was not competing against myself only, I was actually fighting for an offer against thousands of candidates in our area, which was extremely stressful for me.
- parents should create positive challenges for kids, they should encourage children to face things outside of their comfort zone.
- a parent should challenge them to read harder books or learn new skills.
- This will prepare them for unexpected things that may happen later in life.
- The first challenges that children normally have to face up to is making friends and being independent.
- many children find it a challenge to make friends and be part of a community.
- However, these are challenges which all children overcome, and it is important for their development.
- I think the most challenging thing for kids is probably school. A lot of kids find school very difficult and struggle to concentrate in classes.
- Therefore, it is important that parents offer love and support for their children and are willing to help them with the challenges that they face.
- all a child needs is the attention and support of their parents and then they can overcome the challenges that they face.
Climbing is both a physical and mental challenge
a burdensome task
a grueling 50-mile run
Real Madrid face a stiff challenge in the next round of the competition
a laborious task
The new manager says he relishes the challenge of (thích thử thách) rebuilding the club and winning titles again
After his unsuccessful challenge for the leadership of the party, the Minister announced his retirement from politics.
- parachuting (n): nhảy dù
- put players’ lives in jeopardy (v phrase): Đặt cuộc sống của người chơi trong tình trạng nguy hiểm
- unforeseeable dangers (n): Những nguy hiểm không nhìn thấy
- deprive their lives (v phrase): lấy đi mạng sống của ai
- ruin their life (v phrase): phá đi/ hủy hoại cuộc đời
- a desire for thrill and adventure ( n phrase): khát khao/ ham muốn phiêu lưu
- deter him from pursuing (v phrase): Ngăn cản ….theo đuổi
- problem-solving skills (n): Kỹ năng xử lý tình huống/ vấn đề
- hone decision-making skills (v phrase): Phát triển kỹ năng đưa ra quyết định
- risk-takers (n): người ưa mạo hiểm
- achieve their personal fulfilment (v) Có được cảm giác thỏa mãn
- courageous (adj): Dũng cảm