I. Kiến thức liên quan
II. Cách dùng động từ"talk"
1."talk"là nội động từ
2. Cách dùng
2.1. Mang nghĩa"nói chuyện, chuyện trò"
=When you talk, you use spoken language to express your thoughts, ideas, or feelings/If you talk to someone, you have a conversation with them/If one group of people talks to another, or if two groups talk, they have formal discussions in order to do a deal or produce an agreement
- He was too distressed to talk.
- A teacher reprimanded a girl for talking in class.
- The boys all began to talk at once.
- I need to talk to you.
- Everyone was busily talking with their friends.
- We were talking about you just last night.
- Though she can't talk yet, she understands what is going on.
- You can also say that two people talk.
- We talked and laughed a great deal.
- we talked for almost an hour (IELTS TUTOR giải thích: chúng tôi nói chuyện với nhau gần một tiếng đồng hồ)
- I talked to him yesterday.
- A neighbour saw her talking with Craven.
- When she came back, they were talking about American food.
- Can't you see I'm talking? Don't interrupt. >> IELTS TUTOR hướng dẫn Phân biệt Interrupt / Disrupt / Disturb tiếng anh
- We're talking to some people about opening an office in London.
- The company talked with many potential investors.
- It triggered broad speculation that the two companies might be talking.
2.2. Mang nghĩa"bắt chước tiếng nói, giả giọng"
=If you talk a particular language or talk with a particular accent, you use that language or have that accent when you speak.
- You don't sound like a foreigner talking English.
- you can teach some parrots to talk (IELTS TUTOR giải thích: cậu có thể dạy cho một vài con vẹt nói được)
- They were amazed that I was talking in an Irish accent.
2.3. Mang nghĩa"bàn về, thảo luận (để tìm ra giải pháp)"
=If you talk to someone, you tell them about the things that are worrying you/When different countries or different sides in a dispute talk, or talk to each other, they discuss their differences in order to try and settle the dispute
- Your first step should be to talk to a teacher or school counselor.
- You kids never talk to me (=discuss anything important with me).
- There's no one she can talk to, and she's on the verge of collapse.
- We need to talk alone.
- Do ring if you want to talk about it.
- I have to sort some things out.
- We really needed to talk.
- He spoilt the evening by talking politics all the time.
- Oh yes, talking of Harry, have you seen him recently?
- Officials agreed on Monday to keep talking despite the latest crisis.
- The Foreign Minister said he was ready to talk to any country that had no hostile intentions.
- The two sides need to sit down and talk.
- He has to find a way to make both sides talk to each other. >> IELTS TUTOR hướng dẫn PHÂN BIỆT "ONE ANOTHER" & "EACH OTHER" TIẾNG ANH
- The guests were mostly middle-aged men talking business
2.4. Mang nghĩa"giảng /dạy về cái gì đó
=If you talk on or about something, you make an informal speech telling people what you know or think about it.
- She will talk on the issues she cares passionately about including education and nursery care.
- He intends to talk to young people about the dangers of chatrooms. >> IELTS TUTOR hướng dẫn Cách dùng giới từ "with" tiếng anh
- In the hall a woman was talking on diet and health.
2.5. Mang nghĩa"nói nhiều, bép xép; bàn tán, ngồi lê đôi mách, xì xào"
=If people are talking about another person or are talking, they are discussing that person.