I. Từ vựng topic "shoes"
- lace-ups = shoes with laces: Giày hoặc giày ống có dây buộc
- worn out = tatty, shabby, the worse for wear, tired: mòn, hư hỏng
- sloppy = not tidy, lazy, slovenly: nhếch nhác, cẩu thả
- cost a fortune = cost an arm and a leg, expensive: đắt >> IELTS TUTOR hướng dẫn Paraphrase "expensive" trong IELTS SPEAKING
- have money to splash around = have money to waste, to throw around: vung tiền
II. Ideas topic "shoes"
- show your sense of fashion
- I have a strong preference for Nike brand shoes because they are so light and trendy
- I couldn’t wear an ugly pair of shoes no matter how comfortable they were because they will not suit my outfits.
- even if I loved the way the shoes looked, I wouldn’t want to be in pain every time I wore them. Even worse, my feet would be worn-out.
- Ankle boots are stylish, and sneakers are very sporty, which match my outfits very much.
- I possess some high heels and sandals for formal or night events, such as parties and ceremonies.
- I just purchase a pair of shoes when my old ones have worn out. Or like I mentioned earlier, whenever shoes are on discount.
- sneakers and flat shoes are my top choices. Other than that, I only wear boots or high heels when attending some fancy events.
- Having a lot of shoes would definitely provide various choices for you to mix and match with your outfits. Additionally, we need different shoes for numerous occasions such as wedding party, trekking or sports activities.
- if you see a girl wearing jazzy shoes, she is a flamboyant (diêm dúa, màu mè) person for sure = if a woman usually wears high heels, it indicates that she is girly and modern >> IELTS TUTOR hướng dẫn CÁCH DÙNG CÂU ĐIỀU KIỆN (MỆNH ĐỀ IF)