Bên cạnh hướng dẫn cách phân tích đề thi IELTS WRITING TASK 2, đề thi thật ngày 4/8/2020 General Training, cùng bài sửa của giáo viên IELTS TUTOR cho bạn học sinh lớp IELTS ONLINE đi thi thật ngày đó nhé, IELTS TUTOR tổng hợp từ vựng topic Intelligence trong part 1 trong IELTS SPEAKING
I. Kiến thức liên quan
II. Từ vựng topic "Intelligence" IELTS
Cùng IELTS TUTOR xét các từ vựng nên tham khảo trong topic Intelligence nhé:
- a world-renowned scientist.
- ... has done profound work in physics
- Due to my limitation of my knowledge, I could not understand his various research and conclusions, but from the reports on the newspapers and comments of other scientists, I know he made a great contribution to the development of cutting-edge physical theories
- He magically turns those boring, complex figures and equations into something the general public can understand and arouses their interest into this subject, which is amazing.
There are many factors that contribute to the intelligence of a child. Intelligence is a complex trait that is influenced by both genetic and environmental factors
And with their great contribution to society, it is undeniable that smart people are often more generous than their less intelligent counterparts.
They find ways to help others that cost them little, or even benefit them too.
Generosity is a sign of intelligence
Smart people are less likely to take and more likely to give.
More patience allows people to step back from the situation and exert self-control. >> IELTS TUTOR hướng dẫn Cách dùng động từ "allow" tiếng anh
People who aren’t so goal oriented, like students with low scores or normal people doing 9-to-5 jobs are more likely to feel satisfied with themselves and their lives
a big loss or ongoing problems can send them into a downward spiral.
highly intelligent people = smart people = brilliant wisdom
feeling depressed when things don’t go well
- I am surrounded by a lot of warm-hearted, ambitious and smart people
- He always fills me with admiration because of his brilliant wisdom
- Pass IELTS level 7 with flying colours
- He has a passionate look in his eyes with a dazzling smile
- What strikes me most about… is that …
Not only did he perform well in Physics but he also did brilliantly at other science subjects because of his intellectual ability
IELTS TUTOR có hướng dẫn cách dùng cấu trúc NOT ONLY BUT ALSO nhớ đọc kĩ
I do think that no one can make a better role model for Vietnamese young generations than him
Thanks to his helpful guidance, I ﬁnally managed to get better grades in Physics as well.
I never hear him boasting about his achievements (Never show off about sb’s accomplishments)
- Know inside out of many things
- Đừng quên ôn lại cách paraphrase cụm "good at" mà IELTS TUTOR đã hướng dẫn
- Sb shines above the rest of my….
- Support sb a lot through thick and thin
- Reach the pinnacle of success
- He was considered as the smartest student in this subject at my school.
- He always stood ﬁrst in all of the exams and no other students could even come close to him.
they can be selfish and use their intelligence to help themselves. >> IELTS TUTOR hướng dẫn Cách dùng động từ "enable" tiếng anh
Some children are born in a rich family and have a more nutritious diet than others
achieve their full genetic potential
donate most of their wealth to charity.
famous and genius entrepreneurs
lots of smart people are generous to others.