I. Kiến thức liên quan
II. Từ vựng Topic "market" IELTS
1. Giới thiệu chung
IELTS TUTOR lưu ý:
- must-have product (n) sản phẩm ai cũng muốn có
- advertising campaign (n) các chiến dịch quảng cáo để hấp dẫn khách màng
- big brand name: những công ty hoặc sản phẩm được biết đến rộng rãi
- independent store: cửa hàng độc lập với công ty chủ
- to slash prices: giảm giá sâu
- Grocery shopping: shopping for food and other consumer goods
- IELTS TUTOR xét ví dụ: Street markets and supermarkets coexist in Vietnam because people prefer to have more than one option for grocery shopping.
- Dirt cheap: extremely cheap
- IELTS TUTOR xét ví dụ: Most of the goods here are dirt-cheap.
- A must-visit place: an important place that a person must visit when s/he travels
- IELTS TUTOR xét ví dụ: There is another kind of street market, the night market, which is a must-visit place for tourists.
- carrier bags (n) Túi đựng đồ của khách hàng sau khi đã thanh toán
IELTS TUTOR xét ví dụ: The use of carrier bags in stores should be limited to prevent its harmful impact on the environment
- high street (n) Khu phố toạ lạc những cửa hàng và văn phòng quan trọng
IELTS TUTOR xét ví dụ: There’s a new Mexico restaurant opening on the high street.
- loyalty card (n) Thẻ khách hàng thân thiết
IELTS TUTOR xét ví dụ: A double room costs $52 per night, but less if you have a loyalty card.
- Shopping Enthusiast (N): Người Đam Mê Mua Sắm
- IELTS TUTOR xét ví dụ: If you’re spending a few days in Ho Chi Minh city, a trip to local street markets can turn out to be a real paradise for shopping enthusiasts.
- A Fascinating Assortment Of … (N): Sự Đa Dạng, Phong Phú
- IELTS TUTOR xét ví dụ: Most street markets in Vietnam are great places to shop for home decorations, with a fascinating assortment of handmade products, ranging from hand-carved wooden figures to creative coffee mugs.
- Give Visitors An Authentic Experience: Cho Khách Tham Quan Một Trải Nghiệm Chân Thật
- IELTS TUTOR xét ví dụ: While they walk along the extremely crowded roads, the noises and pleasant smell from busy food stalls can give visitors an authentic experience.
- Be Worthy Of A Spot On Anyone's Itinerary: Xứng Đáng Có Trong Lịch Trình Của Bất Kỳ Du Khách Nào
- IELTS TUTOR xét ví dụ: Chatuchak Market, the largest weekend market in the world, is worthy of a spot on anyone's itinerary.
- Bargain Hunter (N): Người Thích Săn Lùng Các Vật Có Giá Hời
- IELTS TUTOR xét ví dụ: With a wide range of one-of-a-kind souvenirs and hand-made jewellery, this market is a renowned spot for bargain hunters.
- Tuck Into Delicious Street Food: Ăn Thoả Thích Các Thức Ăn Đường Phố Hấp Dẫn
- IELTS TUTOR xét ví dụ: This local street market is also an ideal place to tuck into delicious street food such as curry fish balls or stinky tofu.
- Experience A Buzzing Nightlife: Trải Nghiệm Một Đời Sống Sôi Động Về Đêm
- IELTS TUTOR xét ví dụ: Tourists to Da Lat tend to visit local markets instead of other modern shopping centres to experience the buzzing nightlife there.
- Be Crammed With A Plethora Of Culinary Delights: Có Rất Nhiều Các Món Ăn Thơm Ngon
- IELTS TUTOR xét ví dụ: Crammed with a plethora of culinary delights, Ben Thanh Night Market is the best choice among famous attractions in Ho Chi Minh City.
- Soak Up The Vibrant Atmosphere: Hoà Mình Vào Bầu Không Khí Nhộn Nhịp
- IELTS TUTOR xét ví dụ: A large number of visitors flock to Ben Thanh Night Market to soak up the relaxed atmosphere there.
- Be Worth Making A Beeline For: Đáng Để Thưởng Thức Ngay
- IELTS TUTOR xét ví dụ: Desserts found in some street markets, which come in a variety of colors and tastes, are worth making a beeline for.
III. ideas Topic "market" IELTS
IELTS TUTOR lưu ý:
- Open-air markets are a heaven for shopaholics with lots of accessory shops.
- I was captivated by the range of items sold there, and I also enjoy the hustle and bustle in the atmosphere
- Some markets make you spoilt for choice with with everything from clothes, footwear, household items to food
- Markets are heavily stocked with local products, such as specialty dishes, handicraft and stuff like that
- street markets are usually close to residential area, which is very convenient for purchasing daily groceries
- Vendors at street markets offer products at a more affordable price compared to normal shops and shopping malls