Bên cạnh hướng dẫn em rất kĩ và cung cấp thêm bài sửa của đề thi IELTS WRITING ngày 22/8/2020 để em có thể nắm được viết thế nào sẽ đạt 7.0 IELTS WRITING, của chính bạn học sinh lớp IELTS ONLINE 1 KÈM 1 IELTS WRITING của IELTS TUTOR , hôm nay IELTS TUTOR tổng hợp các từ vựng & ideas của topic Dance trong IELTS mà em nên đặc biệt chú ý nhé
1. Từ vựng topic Dance
IELTS TUTOR lưu ý: Most Famous Dance Styles In The World
- Hip-hop dance = street dance
- Belly dance
Pole dancing: múa cột
I can hardly find an opportunity to learn how to dance from anyone nearby>> IELTS TUTOR có hướng dẫn kĩ Cách dùng từ "hardly" tiếng anh
- When I am off work / school, I often dance in a dance studio / dancing school
- Dancing is a way of
- Keeping fit
- Interaction and socialisation
- Learning an exotic culture
- I enjoy dancing and I regard myself as a good dancer.
- Whenever I go out to dance, all my worries somehow magically disappear into thin air.
- Dance transfers me to a completely different world, a world filled with soft music>> IELTS TUTOR có hướng dẫn kĩ Cách dùng động từ "transfer" tiếng anh
- Well, I love to dance, but I’m not much of a dancer to be honest >> IELTS TUTOR có giải thích cấu trúc much of ... rồi nhé nhớ tham khảo kĩ
- When I dance I find myself thinking too much about the steps instead of just feeling the music, rhythmic movements and let the body take control.
- I did learn some basic steps, movements and some dynamics as well from tutorials. I think in order to dance professionally, you need a lot of training, a good teacher and some creativity in using and combining what you learnt.
- The very last time I danced was just a few days back.
- I had no specific reason to dance.
- Maybe it’s my way of expressing so many emotions that I hold back because I can’t show them in front of people.
- I do love watching people dance because when they dance, they look like they are really enjoying themselves and having a good time.
- I can feel their energy and appreciation for life when they let their body move to the music. Somehow it makes me feel rejuvenated and inspired.>> IELTS TUTOR có hướng dẫn kĩ Cách dùng động từ"appreciate"tiếng anh
- I also see people perform a lot of traditional dances in festivals in many places of my country, which is part of our cultural identity.
- We dance for physical fitness. We dance for mental clarity. We dance for emotional stability, and other such pluses. Perhaps dance is the way we express ourselves when words are insufficient.
- Dancing is part and parcel of my life >> IELTS TUTOR lưu ý đây là idioms thì idioms chỉ được dùng trong IELTS SPEAKING vì informal nhé!
- Perform art activities >> IELTS TUTOR có hướng dẫn kĩ Cách dùng danh từ"performance"tiếng anh
- Achieve physical fitness
- Mental clarities
- Acquire a sound mind in a sound body
- Taking part in a tango dancing classes brought me into a lot of new contacts with numerous those who have common interest
- Dancing is a chance to cage the time when we can hold on to the past
- Carefree children
- I have a strong passion for…
- Move your body along with the rhythm of the song.
- uplifts my mood>> IELTS TUTOR có hướng dẫn kĩ Cách dùng "restriction" tiếng anh
- express my emotions through the dance
- With the strong influence of Korean wave as well as Western culture, our young generation are literally obsessed with K-pop dance
- regard / consider/ describe myself as a good dancer
- all my worries somehow magically disappear into thin air
- Dance transfers me to a completely different world, a world filled with soft music
- I love to dance but I’m not much of a dancer to be honest ==> thích dance, nhưng không có phải là người dance giỏi đâu
- let the body take control = move your body along with the rhythm of the song
- feel the moment
- sign up for some dance classes = enroll for = take part in dance classes = join sth at elementary level. But, I couldn’t keep it up after one course
- take up a new hobby = Adopt new habits = take up dancing
- the initial enthusiasm wears off soon enough >> IELTS TUTOR có hướng dẫn kĩ Cách dùng danh từ "youth" tiếng anh
- give up the habit of doing sth # maintain a new habit
- dance professionally
- I had no specific reason to dance = dance for no reasons
- my way of expressing so many emotions that I hold back = express ourselves when words are insufficient
- let their body move to the music / beat
- makes me feel rejuvenated and inspired
- Young people love to dance freestyle and hip-hop in clubs>> IELTS TUTOR có hướng dẫn kĩ Hướng dẫn đề thi IELTS 21/11/2020 bài WRITING TASK 1 (map) về school library (kèm bài sửa cho HS đi thi)
- to perform a lot of traditional dances in festivals = conventional dances
- our cultural identity
- achieve physical fitness
- remind me of a carefree life
- arise my national pride about cultural values
- to view art performances
2. Cách trả lời câu hỏi topic Dance
2.1. Cách trả lời "Where can people learn how to dance?"
2.2. Cách trả lời "Do you like dancing?"
2.3. What is the most popular dance in your country?
2.4. When was the last time you danced?