Bên cạnh hướng dẫn và phân tích cấu trúc & từ vựng qua bài báo cũng liên quan đến topic environment về lũ lụt ở miền trung, IELTS TUTOR hướng dẫn cũng như cung cấp các ideas để em trả lời Describe something you can do to protect the environment IELTS SPEAKING PART 2
Sau đây là một vài ideas cùng những từ vựng hay để trả lời cho câu hỏi Describe something you can do to protect the environment IELTS SPEAKING PART 2 mà IELTS TUTOR khuyến khích sử dụng
- Turn off unnecessary light whenever possible
- Avoid disposable utensils to pretend plastics pollution, including chopsticks and take-away boxes
- Use fabric shopping bags instead of plastic bags
- Use public transport as much as possible
- Supporting idea: Many modern cities have now introduced better public transport and implemented various programs targeting the use of private cars and commercial trucks etc. within city centres.
- Use the stairs instead of the lift
- Rubbish separation and recycling
- Carpooling or restrict private car use to tackle pollution
- Supporting idea: Parking restrictions have been enforced and many cities throughout the world now restrict when you can use you car in the city centre, typically banning or prohibiting its use for one day each week
- Supporting idea: All these actions have helped reduce the amount of pollution caused within urban areas, but they have also caused problems regarding mobility for many people.
- Raise people’s awareness of preserving water and forest resources
- Reject the consumption of bottled water and chewing gum
- Reducing their use of energy at home and at work
- Reducing contamination or pollution from their cars and things like that