Describe something you made by yourself
You should say :
- What the thing is?
- How do you make it?
- Why do you like it?
Các ideas & từ vựng mà IELTS TUTOR khuyến khích nên học:
- I am not that meticulous and patient therefore the things that I have created by myself can be counted on the fingers of one hand. However one thing that made me really proud of is….
- It was also the very first thing that I created all the parts from scratch. Another part worth mentioning is the making process of this….
- Considering the fact that I had never done anything like this before, it’s not astonishing to say that I spent almost three days in a row to complete just the fundamental parts.
- The first step was……
- Ví dụ như IELTS TUTOR chọn làm Sushi thì sẽ có các bước sau:
- Place a bamboo mat on the table
- Put nori - a thin sheet of seaweed, which is ideal for rolling sushi - on the bamboo mat
- Spread rice evenly on the nori
- Put vegetables (cucumber, carrot) and sushi-grade seafood (salmon, squid, jellyfish, cuttlefish) onto the rice
- Wrap it into a roll and cut it into pieces with a sharp knife