I. Từ vựng topic Crime
II. Từ vựng topic "VIOLENCE & ARGUMENT"
- Arguments are a very common part of life
- We stopped them and requested to stop this nonsense as if we are not going to work together we could never complete the work in time. In fact, we rejected the ideas of both of them as they were extremely time-consuming.
- Most arguments can still be avoided
- it is not uncommon to see people arguing when their idea’s and beliefs do not match. It results in debate even on very minor issues.
- They were not willing to accept each other’s idea of the choice of topic for the assignment. Both were thinking they are right the other one is wrong. In fact, they started accusing and blaming each other for being part of the same team. Soon the verbal fight turned into a real fight and at this point my other friend and I intervened.
- IELTS TUTOR hướng dẫn cách dùng the other
- Once my friends calmed down we requested them to feel sorry for each other and start focusing on work. Though it did not easily convince them but finally they agreed and we all were happy now.