I. Từ vựng topic SPECIAL COSTUMES
1. Cách dùng & Paraphrase từ "strange"
2. Các từ khác
- Unusual costume /ˈkɒs.tʃuːm/ (n): trang phục lạ thường
- Unusual attire /əˈtaɪər/ (n): trang phục khác thường
- eccentric clothes
I. Ideas topic SPECIAL COSTUMES
IELTS TUTOR lưu ý:
- at fancy dress parties like Halloween parties, or other fun occasions
- at our company’s annual gala, when people dress up and do performances.
- I can’t really think of any other occasions when anyone wears an actual costume
- IELTS TUTOR lưu ý: when là liên từ phụ thuộc mà IELTS TUTOR đã hướng dẫn kĩ
- It’s quite common in primary school to take part in performances at the end of a year or at spring festival, so probably every year once or twice I wore some kind of special costume our outfit.
- People seem to really enjoy the tradition of dressing up for Halloween, and dressing up in a really fancy way
- I never really buy any kind of special outfit.
- I bought a costume from online, a costume of Batman, actually, for a fun performance that I did with my team at work for the annual gala show. We dressed as super heroes for the performance and I chose batman.