Từ vựng IELTS SPEAKING TOPIC ANIMAL
Từ vựng IELTS SPEAKING TOPIC ANIMAL
1. Từ vựng Topic Animal IELTS SPEAKING Part 1 & 3
- I am not very much of an animal lover, so owning an animal might be something I won’t prefer.
- People in my country love animals which bring in a lot of peace and care. So, you could find a dog or a cat being owned by a family, which is not for any monetary reasons
- Animals do bring a certain extent of happiness and togetherness in a family
- Dogs are preferred over other animals because they not only are very friendly and loyal but also can help in guarding the house against all the possible odds
- There have been many observable changes in the way people raise pets in our country. In the past, one could see most of the houses in our country having a cow which is treated as God in our country because of its monetary benefits such as its milk or other milk products. Yet, with the coming of globalization and modernization, there has been a steep decline in people owning cows
- If one has a very strict working lifestyle, keeping a pet will be a disastrous for the pet
- I think with houses in cities are so close to each other that keeping pets like cows or big ones is not possible; however, for the ones smaller in size like dog or cat, it is completely feasible
- There are some kids who love animals, but there are even those who are scared of them or even would like to irritate animals just for the sake of fun
- Children love dogs and cats because they can play and roam about with them
- I remember my brother actually bonded a lot with my dog
- having a pet in the house is very important because it allows the kids to learn about love, patience, respect and so much more.
- A dog is a domestic animal and can be seen in almost all houses and streets of my country.
since the human is superior to any other living species, we have a responsibility to prevent the extinction of the tiger as we are the primary reason for their extinction.
Wild animals are part of the eco-system we live in and we have a natural responsibility to preserve a balanced eco-system for our own good.
2. Từ vựng Topic Animal IELTS SPEAKING Part 2
- As we all know, monkeys are one of the funniest animals in nature. They are full of curiosity, adventure and mischief, and have great intelligence. They often live in the jungle, mostly in tropical rain forests, and jump from tree to tree to seek out food and play.
- My friends and I travelled to a mountain located somewhere on the outskirts of Hanoi, and when we were climbing the mountain, suddenly a group of small monkeys appeared in the middle of the road ahead in the distance. They were jumping up and down from trees before they approached us. Then the monkeys stared at me and my friends as though they wanted to communicate and ask for food, so I decided to give them some of our snacks
- The trip was truly a once-in-a-life-time experience for me as I got to touch and feed wild monkeys. Seeing them first hand also made me realize that they share more common features with humans than I’d previously thought, which really evoked my curiosity about the theory of how people evolved from apes over millions of years.
- I'm going to describe the 'robin' which is a wild bird that is common in the UK
- Robins have a special place in British culture. They are considered to be christmas birds, and are often used on christmas cards. Many people leave food in their gardens for robins and other small birds to eat
- They usually hunt and live alone, and only meet other tigers during the milling season. I think there are less than 50 of them in the wild in China. There are more kept in captivity, in zoos or special parks.
- Most Chinese admire the tiger as a symbol of strength and fierceness. Tigers have had a place in Chinese culture for thousands of years. They are found in Chinese literature new and old, and are the subject of many famous paintings, but I don’t think many Chinese know that this special breed of tigers is all but wiped out in the wild.
- I hope more efforts will be made in the future to protect the tiger’s environment. Without the forests they live and hunt in, Manchurian tigers can only exist in captivity.
- The pigs loved to be scratched and cuddled, they were very affectionate
- It gives us milk which is a nutritious protein supply for us. It provides us with meat and the leather equipment is made from its skin. In some countries, the cow is used for ploughing the land and for farming purposes. The teeth and bones of this animal are sometimes used to make comb, buttons and other useful things. In some parts of India, cows have significant religious meaning.
- I like this animal mostly because of its closeness to humans and its usefulness for us. In my childhood, we had 5-6 cows at our home and they were very friendly. They had been very helpful to us. I like it as it is a very gentle and sober animal.
- Earth is full of different creatures and various organisms.
- Humans are the top of the food chain on this planet and share the planet with other living organisms.
- Animals form a big part of our ecosystem and help us preserve nature and restore balance in the ecosystem.
- There are various majestic creatures that inhabit our lands, but the one that fascinates me the most are snow leopards.
3. Từ vựng topic PET (thú cưng)
4. Từ vựng về endangered animals
- Save endangered species
- The health of an ecosystem is maintained by its plants and animals
- When species become endangered, it is a sign of an ecosystem’s imbalance.
- This balance is difficult to maintain: the loss of one species often triggers the loss of others. When grey wolves were hunted to near-extinction in Yellowstone National Park, beaver populations also decreased significantly.
The conservation of endangered species is important for humans as well.
A well-balanced ecosystem purifies the environment, giving us clean air to breathe, a healthy water system to support diverse marine life, and arable land for agricultural production.
- It also provides us with unique plants with medicinal properties, which serve as the foundation of our medicines.
- When ecosystems fail, our own health is at risk.
- When saving endangered species, we are ultimately saving ourselves.
- Although there are so many endangered species across the globe, there are also incredible efforts underway to save many of them.
- Governments, nonprofits, international organisations, local communities, and individuals are working together to protect and restore population levels, and drive awareness campaigns to engage others in vital conservation work.
- As an individual, you can make a difference by learning about and raising awareness about endangered species in your area, and across the world.
- A sustainable way to do that is to get involved as a volunteer, partnering with governments and organisations on existing projects.
- Not only is this a great way to learn about wildlife conservation, but you will gain hands-on, professional field experience, which can be difficult to obtain.
- This is a valuable opportunity for those interested in scientific research and wildlife conservation, as well as those interested in international and community development, political science, and policy analysis.
- Six of the seven species of sea turtles are listed as endangered or critically endangered. Sea turtles face multiple hazards that threaten their survival daily.
- Pollution can cause fatal entanglement or ingestion. Uncontrolled coastal development along the shoreline limits their nesting grounds. Poaching activities target their eggs, as well as skin, shells and meat. These are just a few of the common threats sea turtles face.
- Unlike their African counterparts, Asian elephants are dwindling in numbers. This is largely due to elephant labour in the tourism industry, and deforestation.
- Once utilised in logging, military, and cultural celebrations, Asian elephants are now often used for the amusement of tourists, performing in circuses, and being made to beg on the streets. These activities are harmful to the elephants and their caretakers, known as mahouts.
- Most people think that there is an abundance of wildlife species in the world, but the truth is, their numbers are dwindling and if nothing is done about it, these species might become endangered and extinct.
- Thankfully, more and more preservation programs have been established to ensure that these animals are protected, bred, and well-taken care of.
- These preservation programs motivate and increase the awareness of the public regarding the proper management of natural resources.
- Wildlife conservation is the attempt to protect endangered animal and plant species, along with their natural habitat.
- The main objective of this practice is to make sure that their habitats will be preserved so that the future generations of both wildlife and human can enjoy it.
- Additionally, wildlife conservation aims to raise awareness regarding the importance of wildlife and wilderness.
- The government also aims to implement certain policies that are specifically created to protect the animals.
- It is essential to take actions to protect wildlife from extinction. By doing so, we do not only ensure their survival, but also the diversity of the ecosystem. As a result, it will help improve the ecological health of the earth.
- Promote biodiversity
- Biodiversity is essential for a healthy and functional ecosystem.
- If wildlife is extracted from its natural habitat, the delicate balance of the ecosystem will be disturbed which will then lead to disastrous results. For instance, there is a wide diversity of species living in a tropical rain forest. If any species should become extinct, the food chain will be disrupted affecting all the species.
- For instance, a lot of medicines have been derived from the chemicals produced by animals. These medicines are then used to help cure various health conditions, such as heart diseases, disorders, and other illnesses.
- Wildlife protection is essential because if the animal is gone, it will be impossible to study and learn from them. Unfortunately, a lot of wildlife has disappeared from earth due to human activities, such as the Bali tiger, Mexican grizzly bear, and the Japanese wolf.
- When we conserve and protect the natural habitat of wildlife species, we enrich our planet. To do so, we must keep the animals in their natural place. Conservation of natural habitats will also be beneficial for humans since it helps keep the essential watersheds intact and ensuring clean, fresh water.
- Today, there are now wildlife preservation programs wherein they allow the animals to roam freely in their natural habitat. Some of these programs also allow the animals to interact with humans. This is beneficial since it educates the people and raises awareness regarding the importance of protecting these wildlife species.