1. Từ vựng Topic Transport
2. Từ vựng Topic Congestion
IELTS TUTOR lưu ý:
- Bumper to bumper: kẹt xe nối tiếp nhau
- IELTS TUTOR xét ví dụ: If traffic is bumper to bumper, the vehicles are so close to one another that they are almost touching and are moving very slowly.
- Grappling with bad traffic: vật lộn với tình trạng giao thông xấu
- IELTS TUTOR xét ví dụ: Grappling with bad traffic, Hanoi wants to limit number of motorcycles
- (to) stop buses overloading passengers: ngăn chặn xe khách chở quá tải
- IELTS TUTOR xét ví dụ: Authorities will inspect operations at coach terminals and transport enterprises during the long holiday to stop buses overloading passengers and inflating prices.
- to) transgress pavements and roadsides: lấn chiếm lề đường và vỉa hè
- IELTS TUTOR xét ví dụ: Penalty level for those transgressing pavements and roadsides is only VND2-3 million, a trifle against average income of households with street-front houses
- (to) enter congestion-prone spots: không đi vào điểm tắt nghẽn thường gặp
- IELTS TUTOR xét ví dụ: In another proposal, the chief of the city's traffic police division, said some routes can be changed to make sure buses do not enter congestion-prone spots.
- mitigating traffic congestion
- IELTS TUTOR hướng dẫn Cách paraphrase từ "reduce" tiếng anh
- the construction of larger roads is the answer for the problem
- such a solution is ineffective in the long term, while the option to construct railways and subways is a far better measure
- Học kĩ cách dùng từ While mà IELTS TUTOR có hướng dẫn
- governmental spending on building larger roads could sustainably address the problem of traffic congestion.
- An increase in road size could reduce the traffic intensity in the short term, but larger roads also mean that the citizens are encouraged to purchase more individual vehicles.
- both road and public transport systems have vital roles to play in modern society, and therefore should be equally invested in
- better road quality increases the level of safety and reduces traffic congestion.
- In many cities and provinces in Vietnam for example, the number of road accidents is ever-increasing because there are a lot of holes on the road’s surface.
- IELTS TUTOR hướng dẫn CÁCH LẤY VÍ DỤ IELTS WRITING TASK 2
- the government should spend money improving the quality of road systems in order to ensure the safety of people.
- money should be well-spent on not only road but also public transport systems.
- for those who do not have a private vehicle, such as motorbike or car, buses and subways are a great choice if they have to travel every day.
- (to) pose risks to traffic safety: gây ra những rủi ro về an toàn giao thông
- IELTS TUTOR xét ví dụ: Local police on Tuesday launched a campaign to crack down on these old motorbikes that they say can pose risks to traffic safety.
- better public transport systems are beneficial for the environment and people who do not have a private vehicle.
- In fact, some modes of public transport like subways produce less pollutants than cars and other private vehicles. Therefore, spending money providing people with access to public transport will improve air quality and reduce pollution.
- building wider roads and more motorways in big cities like ....where traffic congestion is still a major problem, will help to increase road capacity.
- IELTS TUTOR hướng dẫn Cách Dùng Mệnh Đề Quan Hệ (mênh đề tính từ)
- It means that there will be more space for a larger number of vehicles, hence reducing pressure on the city’s main roads as well as congestion.
- the roads, albeit larger, would soon be filled with intense traffic again
- traffic jams returned to Shanghai’s main streets not long after they were expanded in the early 1990s
- if this solution is implemented, traffic jams would still persist in the long run.
- Rail and subway systems, however, could ensure that traffic congestion is properly addressed.
- Unlike cars and buses, trains are capable of transporting hundreds of people simultaneously and thus would meet the transport demand of a vast number of passengers
- trains do not have to go through intersections and traffic lights, and dedicated lines ensure their travel is hardly interrupted
- to raise traffic safety awareness: nâng cao nhận thức về an toàn giao thông
- IELTS TUTOR xét ví dụ: Partnered with the Brain Injury Alliance of NJ to raise traffic safety awareness in teens by sponsoring the U Got Brains School Champions Program for the last three years since 2012.
- trains are always on time regardless of the level of traffic.
- This level of punctuality would encourage many people to choose railways and subways as their primary means of transport, and the number of individuals vehicles would decrease accordingly.
- traffic congestion could be tackled successfully
- Học thêm hướng dẫn của IELTS TUTOR về các cách diễn đạt rất giỏi làm việc gì đó
- The existing data provides a concrete foundation to conclude that building more and larger roads in an unsustainable measure, while train and subway lines would be a much more effective solution for the problem of traffic congestion.
3. Ideas topic "congestion"
IELTS TUTOR lưu ý:
1. Air pollutions/ noise pollutions: Ô nhiễm không khí/ ô nhiễm tiếng ồn
2. Time consuming: Tốn thời gian
IELTS TUTOR lưu ý:
1. Build more roads: Xây thêm đường>> IELTS TUTOR hướng dẫn Sửa bài IELTS SPEAKING PART 1-2-3 topic Work/Study(Sửa & Làm lại 4 lần - HS đạt 7.5)
2. Encourage the use of public transport: Sử dụng những phương tiện công cộng
3. Work from home: Làm việc tại nhà
4. Tax drivers: Đánh thuế tài xế
5. Encourage the use of public transport: Khuyến khích sử dụng các phương tiện giao thông công cộng
6. Share cars: Chia sẻ xe hơi
3.3. EBOOK về congestion (tất tần tật)
IELTS TUTOR lưu ý:
- Đây là file PDF của ebook về congestion tất tần tật thông tin, ideas cần nắm về congestion mà IELTS TUTOR sưu tầm được có thể tham khảo kĩ nhé
4. Paraphrase từ "congestion" (Diễn đạt "kẹt xe")