I. Kiến thức liên quan
II. Diễn đạt "trí nhớ kém" tiếng anh(Paraphrase "bad memory")
- Absent-minded (a): Đãng trí
IELTS TUTOR xét ví dụ: It may sound funny, but I think some people are born absent-minded while others have excellent memories. This is because memory skills are somewhat of a talent or related to each person’s genes.
2. have a memory like a sieve
- have a memory like a sieve (=have a very bad memory): có một trí nhớ rất tệ
3. have a bad/ poor/ terrible etc memory
- have a bad/ poor/ terrible etc memory: có một trí nhớ tồi tệ/kinh khủng
- To have a terrible memory: Có một trí nhớ tệ/kém
IELTS TUTOR xét ví dụ: I gotta say I have a terrible memory. I’m quite forgetful and tend to be reliant on other people or reminder apps and other reminding tips to help me remember things.
4. have a short memory
- have a short memory (=only remember something for a short time, and soon forget it): chỉ nhớ trong một khoảng thời gian ngắn và nhanh quên
6. Short-term memory
- Short-term memory (=your ability to remember things you have just seen, heard or experienced): trí nhớ ngắn hạn / khả năng ghi nhớ những gì mà bạn vừa nhìn thấy, nghe thấy hoặc trải nghiệm
7. Slip one’s mind
- Slip one’s mind: trôi qua đầu, lãng quên
IELTS TUTOR xét ví dụ: I have to admit that I have a memory like a sieve. Things seem to slip my mind very easily, especially trivial ones, and I cannot keep them in mind for a very long time. When someone suddenly asks me about events taking place months or years ago, I find it difficult to recall those memories.