I. Kiến thức liên quan
II. Cách dùng động từ"realize"
1."realize" vừa là nội động từ vừa là ngoại động từ
2. Cách dùng
2.1. Mang nghĩa"thấy rõ, hiểu rõ, nhận thức rõ (việc gì...)"
=If you realize that something is true, you become aware of that fact or understand it/to gradually begin to understand something that you did not know or notice before
- As soon as we realised something was wrong, we moved the children away.
- People don't realize how serious this recession has actually been.
- Once they realised their mistake the phone was reconnected again.
- 'That's my brother.'—'Oh, I hadn't realized.'
- Almost without realizing it, he began to sing.
- It’s important to realize that this situation is only temporary.
- At the time I never even realized how unhappy I was.
- We realize that this is upsetting for you, but it’s for the best.
- I soon realized my mistake.
- Does she realize her personal inadequacy? (IELTS TUTOR giải thích: Cô ta có nhận thức được đầy đủ sự bất cập của cá nhân mình không?)
- It was some time before he realized he’d offended them.
- I’ve just realized how much I miss him.
2.2. Mang nghĩa"hiện thực hoá, thực hiện, thực hành (kế hoạch hy vọng...)"
=If your hopes, desires, or fears are realized, the things that you hope for, desire, or fear actually happen/If someone or something realizes their potential, they do everything they are capable of doing, because they have been given the opportunity to do so.
- Straightaway our worst fears were realised.
- Those are our hopes; this clinical trial is to investigate whether those hopes will be realised
- The support systems to enable women to realize their potential at work are inadequate.
- The laser has not realised the potential that was expected of it.
- We never realize our potential. (IELTS TUTOR giải thích: Chúng ta không bao giờ nhận thức được tiềm năng của mình)
- Their expectations of huge profits were never fully realized.
- He finally realized his boyhood ambition to become a dancer.
- Various textile techniques will be explored to realise design possibilities.
- The kaleidoscopic quality of the book is brilliantly realised on stage.
Các khóa học IELTS online 1 kèm 1 - 100% cam kết đạt target 6.0 - 7.0 - 8.0 - Đảm bảo đầu ra - Thi không đạt, học lại FREE
>> Thành tích học sinh IELTS TUTOR với hàng ngàn feedback được cập nhật hàng ngày