I. Kiến thức liên quan
II. Cách dùng động từ"TRAVEL"
1."TRAVEL" vừa là nội động từ vừa là ngoại động từ
2. Cách dùng
2.1. Mang nghĩa"đi lại, đi du lịch; du hành (từ điểm A đến điểm B đặc biệt di chuyển xa)"
=to go on a journey or visit different places, especially places that are far away from where you live or work/to go from one place to another, especially in a vehicle/If you travel, you go from one place to another, often to a place that is far away.
- I wish I didn’t have to travel so much.
- Matt spends much of his time travelling abroad.
- He is very well-travelled (=he has travelled a lot).
- Joe recently travelled to Australia on business.
- We’ll be spending two weeks travelling around Spain.
- Ben’s dream is to travel the world.
- to travel by sea (IELTS TUTOR giải thích: đi du lịch bằng đường biển)
- Did you have to travel far to get here?
- I usually travel by bus.
- The refugees had travelled on foot across the mountains.
- Let’s travel back in time to the 19th century.
- You had better travel to Helsinki tomorrow.
- Granny travelled down by train.
- I've been traveling all day.
- Students often travel hundreds of miles to get here.
- I had been travelling at 150 kilometres an hour.
- He was a charming travelling companion
2.2. Mang nghĩa"di chuyển (ánh sáng, âm thanh, khoảng cách...)"
=to go a particular distance/to move at a particular speed travel/to move very fast/When light or sound from one place reaches another, you say that it travels to the other place.
- Most people are prepared to travel reasonable distances to work.
- We travelled 300 miles on Saturday.
- The car was travelling at about 80 miles per hour.
- This car can really travel!
- Light travels faster than sound (IELTS TUTOR giải thích: ánh sáng đi nhanh hơn âm thanh)
- Sound travels more slowly than light.
- When sound travels through water, strange things can happen.
- Light travels at around 300,000,000 metres per second
2.3. Mang nghĩa"truyền đi, lan truyền đi (tin tức) đến tai ai"
=to spread from one place to another in a way that affects or influences a lot of people/When news becomes known by people in different places, you can say that it travels to them.
- The news travelled quickly.
- Rumours travel fast.
- News of his work traveled all the way to Asia.
- The news travelled swiftly (IELTS TUTOR giải thích: những tin đó lan đi mau lẹ)
- Seems like news travels pretty fast around here.
2.4. Mang nghĩa"chuyển động (nhanh...), đưa nhìn, nhìn khắp (mắt)"
=if your eyes travel from one place to another, you look at one thing and then another
2.5. Mang nghĩa"đi đến 1 nơi nào đó"
=If you travel the world, the country, or the area, you go to many different places in the world or in a particular country or area.
Các khóa học IELTS online 1 kèm 1 - 100% cam kết đạt target 6.0 - 7.0 - 8.0 - Đảm bảo đầu ra - Thi không đạt, học lại FREE
>> Thành tích học sinh IELTS TUTOR với hàng ngàn feedback được cập nhật hàng ngày