I. Kiến thức liên quan
II. Cách dùng động từ"declare"
1."declare" là ngoại động từ
2. Cách dùng
2.1. Mang nghĩa"tuyên bố"
=to say something, especially in a formal or impressive way
- Speaking outside Ten Downing Street, she declared that she would fight on.
- 'I'm absolutely thrilled to have done what I've done,' he declared.
- He declared his intention to become the best golfer in the world.
- Glasses of Madeira wine were brought to us. We declared it delicious.
- He turned up in northern Cyprus, declaring himself happy to be home
- ‘I’m leaving tomorrow,’ James suddenly declared.
- Brady declared that he had no intention of giving up the fight.
2.2. Mang nghĩa"công bố"
=to announce officially that something is true or happening
- Australia declared its support for the agreement.
- I was in Germany when war was declared.
- To declare the result of an election (IELTS TUTOR giải thích: công bố kết quả bầu cử)
- A state of emergency has been declared in the province.
- The election was declared invalid.
- Sarah was declared the winner.
2.3. Mang nghĩa"khai (hàng hoá để đóng thuế)"
=to state officially how much you have earned or how much property you own so that you can pay the correct amount of tax/to state officially that you have brought goods into a country so that you can pay the correct amount of tax
Các khóa học IELTS online 1 kèm 1 - 100% cam kết đạt target 6.0 - 7.0 - 8.0 - Đảm bảo đầu ra - Thi không đạt, học lại FREE
>> Thành tích học sinh IELTS TUTOR với hàng ngàn feedback được cập nhật hàng ngày