I. Kiến thức liên quan
II. Cách dùng động từ"crack"
1."crack"vừa là nội động từ vừa là ngoại động từ
2. Cách dùng
2.1. Mang nghĩa"làm nứt, làm rạn, làm vỡ"
=If something hard cracks, or if you crack it, it becomes slightly damaged, with lines appearing on its surface/If something cracks, or if you crack it, it makes a sharp sound like the sound of a piece of wood breaking.
- A gas main had cracked under my neighbour's garage and gas had seeped into our homes.
- Crack the salt crust on the fish and you will find the skin just peels off.
- Thunder cracked in the sky.
- That board has cracked in the sun (IELTS TUTOR giải thích: mảnh gỗ ấy nứt ra dưới ánh nắng)
- Imperialism is cracking everywhere (IELTS TUTOR giải thích: chủ nghĩa đế quốc rạn nứt khắp nơi)
- He cracked his fingers nervously
2.2. Mang nghĩa"đập cái gì vào vật cứng, đập (trứng)"
=If you crack a hard part of your body, such as your knee or your head, you hurt it by accidentally hitting it hard against something/When you crack something that has a shell, such as an egg or a nut, you break the shell in order to reach the inside part.
- He cracked his head on the pavement and was knocked cold.
- Crack the eggs into a bowl.
2.3. Mang nghĩa"kêu răng rắc, kêu đen đét, nổ giòn"
2.4. Mang nghĩa"giải quyết được, giải được (vấn đề, bài toán...)"
=If you crack a problem or a code, you solve it, especially after a lot of thought.
- He has finally cracked the system after years of painstaking research
- I’ve been trying all morning to get this to work, and I’ve finally cracked it.
2.5. Mang nghĩa"mất bình tĩnh"
=If someone cracks, they lose control of their emotions or actions because they are under a lot of pressure.
- She's calm and strong, and she is just not going to crack.
- He was said to have cracked under the pressure and resigned.
- She won the game because her opponent cracked under the pressure.
2.6. Mang nghĩa"run run khi hát, nói vì cảm động, vỡ giọng"
=If your voice cracks when you are speaking or singing, it changes in pitch because you are feeling a strong emotion.
- Her voice cracked and she began to cry
2.7. Mang nghĩa"kể chuyện cười"
=If you crack a joke, you tell it.
- Somebody cracked a joke and we all laughed.
Các khóa học IELTS online 1 kèm 1 - 100% cam kết đạt target 6.0 - 7.0 - 8.0 - Đảm bảo đầu ra - Thi không đạt, học lại FREE
>> Thành tích học sinh IELTS TUTOR với hàng ngàn feedback được cập nhật hàng ngày