I. Kiến thức liên quan
II. Cách dùng tính từ"tender"tiếng anh
1. Mang nghĩa"tốt bụng, nhân hậu"
=Someone or something that is tender expresses gentle and caring feelings.
2. Mang nghĩa"còn nhỏ tuổi, còn trẻ tuổi"
=If you say that someone does something at a tender age, you mean that they do it when they are still young and have not had much experience.
- He had become attracted to the game at the tender age of seven.
- ...the loss of her father at such a tender age.
3. Mang nghĩa"(nói về thịt) không dai; mềm"
=Meat or other food that is tender is easy to cut or chew.
- Cook for a minimum of 2 hours, or until the meat is tender.
- ...tender young dwarf beans.
4. Mang nghĩa"nhạy cảm; tế nhị"
=If part of your body is tender, it is sensitive and painful when it is touched.