I. Kiến thức liên quan
II. Cách dùng danh từ"Trade-off"
1."Trade-off"là danh từ đếm được
2. Cách dùng
Mang nghĩa"việc cân bằng các yếu tố khác nhau để đạt được sự kết hợp tốt nhất, sự đánh đổi"
=A trade-off is a situation where you make a compromise between two things, or where you exchange all or part of one thing for another/a situation in which you accept something you do not like or want in order to have something that you want
IELTS TUTOR xét ví dụ:
- The trade-off between efficiency and quality
- These companies offer the best trade-off between risk and return for most individual investors.
- The explosion in data collection has been accepted by many as a trade-off for convenience and discounts.
- There is a trade-off between doing the job accurately and doing it quickly.
- For some car buyers, lack of space is an acceptable trade-off for a sporty design (IELTS TUTOR giải thích: một vài người mua xe chấp nhận đánh đổi không gian hẹp lấy thiết kế thể thao)
- She said that she'd had to make a trade-off between her job and her family.
- The newspaper's headline indicates that there was a trade-off at the summit.
- ...the trade-off between inflation and unemployment.
- ...the tradeoff of territory or land for peace.