I. Kiến thức liên quan
II. Cách dùng danh từ"taste"
1."taste"vừa là danh từ đếm được vừa không đếm được
2. Cách dùng
2.1. Mang nghĩa"vị giác (giác quan để nhận biết vị)"
=Taste is one of the five senses that people have. When you have food or drink in your mouth, your sense of taste makes it possible for you to recognize what it is.
2.2. Mang nghĩa"vị"
=The taste of something is the individual quality which it has when you put it in your mouth and which distinguishes it from other things. For example, something may have a sweet, bitter, sour, or salty taste.
IELTS TUTOR xét ví dụ:
- I like the taste of fast food too much to give it up.
- The taste of blood in her throat made her want to vomit.
- Nettles are surprisingly good–much like spinach but with a sweetish taste.
2.3. Mang nghĩa"sự nếm mùi, sự thưởng thức, sự trải qua, sự nếm trải"
=If you have a taste of a particular way of life or activity, you have a brief experience of it.
2.4. Mang nghĩa"sự ưa thích; sở thích, thị hiếu"
=If you have a taste for something, you have a liking or preference for it.
- She developed a taste for journeys to isolated hazardous regions in North America.
- That gave me a taste for reading.
2.5. Mang nghĩa"khiếu thẩm mỹ; sự tinh tế ý nhị"
=A person's taste is their choice in the things that they like or buy, for example their clothes, possessions, or music. If you say that someone has good taste, you mean that you approve of their choices. If you say that they have poor taste, you disapprove of their choices.
- His taste in clothes is extremely good.
- Oxford's social circle was far too liberal for her taste.
- ...a large family with different tastes and preferences.
- How could so many people have such bad taste in music?
Các khóa học IELTS online 1 kèm 1 - 100% cam kết đạt target 6.0 - 7.0 - 8.0 - Đảm bảo đầu ra - Thi không đạt, học lại FREE
>> Thành tích học sinh IELTS TUTOR với hàng ngàn feedback được cập nhật hàng ngày