I. Kiến thức liên quan
II. Cách dùng danh từ"system"
1."system"là danh từ đếm được
2. Cách dùng
2.1. Mang nghĩa"hệ thống (luật)"
=A system is a way of working, organizing, or doing something which follows a fixed plan or set of rules. You can use system to refer to an organization or institution that is organized in this way.
IELTS TUTOR xét ví dụ:
- The criminal justice system
- They are introducing a very sophisticated system for delivering information.
- a democratic system of government
- There is simply no system to the way Joshua works.
- The present system of funding for higher education is unsatisfactory.
- ...a flexible and relatively efficient filing system.
- a good system of teaching languages (IELTS TUTOR giải thích: một phương thức dạy ngôn ngữ tốt)
- ...a multi-party system of government.
- The Court of Appeal has a pivotal role in the English legal system.
2.2. Mang nghĩa"hệ thống máy tính"
=A system is a set of devices powered by electricity, for example a computer or an alarm/A system is a set of equipment or parts such as water pipes or electrical wiring, which is used to supply water, heat, or electricity.
- Viruses tend to be good at surviving when a computer system crashes.
- ...a central heating system.
- a central heating system
- I decided to install a security system after the shop was burgled.
- The magazine is produced using a desktop publishing system.
- The system requirements for this program are listed below.
2.2. Mang nghĩa"cơ thể con người hoặc động vật nói chung, bao gồm cả các cơ quan và các quá trình hoạt động nội tạng(gồm lục phủ ngũ tạng)"
=a set of organs, tubes etc in your body that work together/Your system is your body's organs and other parts that together perform particular functions.
- First, check that the circulatory system is working properly.
- the poison has passed into his system (IELTS TUTOR giải thích: thuốc độc đã ngấm vào phủ tạng của nó)
- alcohol is bad for your system (IELTS TUTOR giải thích: rượu không tốt cho phủ tạng của anh)
- He had slept for over fourteen hours, and his system seemed to have recuperated admirably.
- These gases would seriously damage the patient's respiratory system.
- ...the reproductive system
2.3. Mang nghĩa"chế độ; phương thức"
=your body considered as a set of connected organs, tubes etc
- Lack of sleep can be hard on the system.
2.4. Mang nghĩa"hệ thống đường sá"
=A system is a network of things that are linked together so that people or things can travel from one place to another or communicate.
- ...Australia's road and rail system.
- ...a news channel on a local cable system
- the capital’s inadequate public transport system
2.5. Mang nghĩa"hệ thống đo lường"
=A system is a particular set of rules, especially in mathematics or science, which is used to count or measure things.
- ...the decimal system of metric weights and measures.
- ...Trachtenberg's system of simplified mathematics.
III. Cách dùng"the system"
Mang nghĩa"quy lệ; các phương pháp, tục lệ, qui tắc truyền thống tồn tại trong một xã hội (một thiết chế, doanh nghiệp..), chính quyền"
=rules that decide how a society, country, or organization should operate and that cannot be changed even though they seem unfair to you/People sometimes refer to the government or administration of a country as the system.
- You can’t beat the system.
- These feelings are likely to make people attempt to overthrow the system.
- He wants to be the tough rebel who bucks the system.