I. Kiến thức liên quan
II. Cách dùng danh từ"prestige"
1."prestige"là danh từ không đếm được
2. Cách dùng
Mang nghĩa"uy tín, lấy lại uy tín thanh thế, uy thế (khả năng gây ấn tượng với người khác..)"
=If a person, a country, or an organization has prestige, they are admired and respected because of the position they hold or the things they have achieved/the high reputation and respect that someone or something has earned, based on their impressive achievements, quality etc
- ...efforts to build up the prestige of the United Nations.
- It was his responsibility for foreign affairs that gained him international prestige.
- ...high prestige jobs.
- lose prestige (IELTS TUTOR giải thích: mất uy tín)
- regain prestige
- have prestige in the community (IELTS TUTOR giải thích: có ưu thế trong cộng đồng)
- This year’s outstanding tournament will do a lot to restore the competition’s prestige.
- The move was designed to enhance his personal prestige.