I. Kiến thức liên quan
II. Cách dùng danh từ"prescription"
1."prescription"là danh từ đếm được
2. Cách dùng
2.1. Mang nghĩa"đơn thuốc"
=A prescription is the piece of paper on which your doctor writes an order for medicine and which you give to a chemist or pharmacist to get the medicine.
IELTS TUTOR xét ví dụ:
- You will have to take your prescription to a chemist.
- a doctor's prescription
- a prescription for sedatives
- The doctor should give you a repeat prescription (= another piece of paper allowing more of the same medicine to be given, often without the person seeing the doctor again).
- These drugs are only available on prescription (= with a prescription from a doctor).
- Prescription charges (= the standard amount of money you pay for any medicine prescribed by a doctor) are rising in June.
- Please fill this prescription. (IELTS TUTOR giải thích: Vui lòng bán theo toa thuốc này)
- The prescription Ackerman gave me isn't doing any good.
- These drugs are only available on prescription.
- The doctor wrote him a prescription for two tablets, 100 mg each for a total of 200 mg a day.
- prescription medications/medicines/pharmaceuticals
2.2. Mang nghĩa"mệnh lệnh, sắc lệnh"
=A prescription is a proposal or a plan which gives ideas about how to solve a problem or improve a situation.