I. Kiến thức liên quan
II. Cách dùng danh từ"phone"
1."phone"là danh từ đếm được
2. Cách dùng
Mang nghĩa"điện thoại"
=a piece of electronic equipment that you use for speaking to someone in a different place
IELTS TUTOR lưu ý:
- answer the phone
- a digital cordless phone
- on the phone (=talking using the telephone)
- by phone/over the phone (=using the telephone)
- pick up/put down the phone
- put the phone down on someone (=suddenly end your telephone conversation with someone)
IELTS TUTOR xét ví dụ:
- May I use the phone in your office?
- I don’t really need a new phone.
- To tell somebody something /order something over the phone (IELTS TUTOR giải thích: bảo ai làm gì/ra lệnh gì qua điện thoại)
- The phone is ringing (IELTS TUTOR giải thích: chuông điện thoại đang reo)
- Just before I got off the bus my phone rang.
- It took 19 minutes for someone to answer the phone (=pick it up when it rang).
- Most teenagers spend hours on the phone every day.
- We take orders by phone or by email.
- She picked up the phone but didn’t speak.
- Don’t you dare put the phone down on me!