I. Kiến thức liên quan
II. Cách dùng danh từ"note"
1."note"là danh từ đếm được
2. Cách dùng
2.1. Mang nghĩa"lời ghi, lời ghi chép"
=a short letter to someone /something that you write down to remind you of something/an extra piece of information about something in a book/a short official document, especially one that you sign
- There’s a note from Dad on the table.
- I’ve written him a note asking him to meet me tonight.
- We left them a note saying dinner was in the fridge.
- to make (take ) notes (IELTS TUTOR giải thích: ghi chép)
- I must look up my notes (IELTS TUTOR giải thích: tôi phải xem lại lời ghi)
- I’ve made a note of what needs to be repaired.
- See note on page 10.
- I sent a note to Jane thanking her for the meal
- You have to sign a delivery note as proof of receipt.
2.2. Mang nghĩa"sự lưu ý, sự chú ý"
=details from something such as a lecture or a book that you write down so that you can remember them/printed information that gives you help or advice on a particular subject/a collection of written information relating to a particular person
- I wasn’t there – can I borrow your notes?
- It’ll help you later if you take notes.
- She had listened carefully and taken copious notes.
- a company that publishes study notes
- Ask your doctor if you want to see your medical notes.
- We keep notes on all our clients.
2.3. Mang nghĩa"tiền giấy"
=a piece of paper money
- a £5 note
2.4. Mang nghĩa"(âm nhạc) nốt; phím (pianô)"
=an individual sound in music/A group of notes played together is called a chord and a series of notes that form a separate set is called a scale
- See if you can sing this note.
- He played a few notes on the piano.
2.5. Mang nghĩa"điệu, vẻ, giọng, mùi"
=a particular mood or style/a way of speaking or writing that shows what someone’s feelings are
- His presidency began on an optimistic note.
- I’d like to end the discussion on a more cheerful note.
- There is a note of anger in his voice (IELTS TUTOR giải thích: giọng anh ta có vẻ giận dữ)
- His speech sounds the note of war (IELTS TUTOR giải thích: bài nói của hắn sặc mùi chiến tranh)
- There was an impatient note in her voice.
- a note of sadness in his letter