I. Kiến thức liên quan
II. Cách dùng danh từ"mortgage"
1."mortgage"là danh từ đếm được
2. Cách dùng
Mang nghĩa"sự thế chấp"
=A mortgage is a loan of money which you get from a bank or building society in order to buy a house.
IELTS TUTOR lưu ý:
- get/obtain/take out/arrange a mortgage
- mortgage agreement /deed
- mortgage on
- a monthly mortgage payment
- apply for/take out/get a mortgage
- mortgage payment/repayment
- mortgage arrears/defaults
- to apply for /take out a mortgage (IELTS TUTOR giải thích: xin/được vay có thể chấp)
- You pay back your mortgage by making monthly payments
- On my present salary I can’t get a mortgage.
- Do you have a mortgage on your house?
- a £70,000 mortgage
- ...an increase in mortgage rates.
- They took out a £40o,000 mortgage (= they borrowed £40o,000) to buy the house.
- You take out a mortgage on your home at a fixed rate of interest.
- A large part of the money will be used to pay off a mortgage.
- Once the interest rate rises, they won't be able to afford their monthly mortgage payments.
- Increases in unemployment will lead to a rise in mortgage arrears. a 15/25/30-year mortgage