I. Kiến thức liên quan
II. Cách dùng danh từ"mood"
1."mood"vừa là danh từ đếm được vừa không đếm được
2. Cách dùng
2.1. Mang nghĩa"tâm trạng; tính khí, tâm tính, tính tình"
=the way that someone is feeling, for example whether they are happy, sad, or angry/Your mood is the way you are feeling at a particular time. If you are in a good mood, you feel cheerful. If you are in a bad mood, you feel angry and impatient.
IELTS TUTOR lưu ý:
- Với nghĩa này, mood vừa là danh từ đếm được, vừa không đếm được
- in a good/relaxed/confident mood
- in a bad/foul/terrible mood
- in a holiday/party mood
- mood of
- the mood of the moment/time (=what people in general are feeling at a particular time)
- He listens to rock or classical music, depending on his mood.
- medicines that affect mood and mental function
- to be in a merry mood (IELTS TUTOR giải thích: ở tâm trạng vui vẻ)
- He is clearly in a good mood today.
- When he came back, he was in a foul mood.
- Lily was in one of her aggressive moods.
- His moods swing alarmingly.
- a man of moods (IELTS TUTOR giải thích: người tính khí bất thường)
- I had never seen Ann in such a good mood before.
- Jeff’s been in a bad mood all day.
- I’m just not in a party mood.
- Politicians need to be in touch with the public mood.
- Mandela’s release created a mood of optimism in South Africa.
- The film was a success because it reflected the mood of the moment.
- She refused to put up with her husband’s moods.
2.2. Mang nghĩa"(âm nhạc) điệu, khung cảnh"
=a quality that something such as a place, film, or piece of music has that makes you have a particular feeling a collection of stories that vary in mood and style/The mood of a place is the general impression that you get of it.
- Lighting was particularly important in setting the mood of the play.
- First, set the mood with music.
- I wanted different moods in each room.
2.3. Mang nghĩa"tính khí nong nóng nong lạnh"
=If someone is in a mood, the way they are behaving shows that they are feeling angry and impatient.
- She was obviously in a mood.
2.4. Mang nghĩa"không khí đám đông"
=The mood of a group of people is the way that they think and feel about an idea, event, or question at a particular time.
- The government seemed to be in tune with the popular mood.
- They largely misread the mood of the electorate
Các khóa học IELTS online 1 kèm 1 - 100% cam kết đạt target 6.0 - 7.0 - 8.0 - Đảm bảo đầu ra - Thi không đạt, học lại FREE
>> Thành tích học sinh IELTS TUTOR với hàng ngàn feedback được cập nhật hàng ngày