I. Kiến thức liên quan
II. Cách dùng danh từ"minute"
1."minute"là danh từ đếm được
2. Cách dùng
2.1. Mang nghĩa"phút"
=a period of 60 seconds.
- There are 60 minutes in one hour I’ll meet you downstairs in ten minutes.
- We waited until twenty minutes to ten, then left.
- Thompson scored again in the final minutes of the game.
2.2. Mang nghĩa"một lúc, một lát, một thời gian/quãng/khoảng cách ngắn"
=a short period of time/the distance that you can travel in a minute
- It will only take a minute.
- Carole spends every spare minute practising.
- For a minute I thought she had left.
- The city centre is ten minutes away.
- it only takes a minute to translate these sentences (IELTS TUTOR giải thích: chỉ một lát thôi là dịch xong các câu này)
- One minute he was there; the next he was gone.
- Jack should be here any minute.
- Within minutes I realized I was on the wrong train.
2.2. Mang nghĩa"biên bản"
=an official written record of what is discussed or decided at a formal meeting