I. Kiến thức liên quan
II. Cách dùng danh từ"investment"
1."investment"vừa là danh từ đếm được vừa không đếm được
2. Cách dùng
2.1. Mang nghĩa"sự/hành động đầu tư (tiền bạc, thời gian)"
=Investment of time or effort is the spending of time or effort on something in order to make it a success/Investment is the activity of investing money.
- I worry about this big investment of time and effort.
- making a profit by careful investment (IELTS TUTOR giải thích: thu lợi nhuận nhờ đầu tư thận trọng)
- He said the government must introduce tax incentives to encourage investment.
- One of the most important changes concerns the investment of pension contributions.
- Lack of investment had led to a decline in public services.
- Investment in new technology is critical to our success.
- Investment markets appear confused. (IELTS TUTOR giải thích: Thị trường đầu tư xuất hiện lộn xộn)
2.2. Mang nghĩa"vốn đầu tư"
=An investment is an amount of money that you invest, or the thing that you invest it in.
- ...an investment of twenty-eight million pounds.
- You'll be able to earn an average rate of return of 8% on your investments.
- ...people's desire to buy a house as an investment.
- Total foreign investment in America still constitutes only about 5% of U.S. assets.
2.3. Mang nghĩa"vụ đầu tư"
=If you describe something you buy as an investment, you mean that it will be useful, especially because it will help you to do a task more cheaply or efficiently.
- When selecting boots, fine, quality leather will be a wise investment.
- Theatre membership can be a good investment.