I. Kiến thức liên quan
II. Cách dùng danh từ"inspection"
1."inspection"vừa là danh từ đếm được vừa là danh từ không đếm được
2. Cách dùng
2.1. Mang nghĩa"sự xem xét kỹ, sự kiểm tra, sự thanh tra"
=an official process of checking that things are in the correct condition or that people are doing what they should/an action of looking at something carefully, especially in order to check that it is satisfactory
IELTS TUTOR xét ví dụ:
- We expect inspections of schools to take place every four or five years.
- All countries must allow international inspection of their nuclear weapons sites.
- The documents are available for public inspection.
- Produce a ticket for inspection. (IELTS TUTOR giải thích: Đưa vé ra để kiểm soát)
- The organization is responsible for the maintenance and inspection of offshore structures.
- Normally you will carry out an inspection of the goods as soon as possible after delivery.
- The goods looked fine, but, on closer inspection, several items were found to be faulty.
- Please present your ID for inspection when entering the building.
- The architect proposes to carry out an inspection of the building.
- They found contamination on some equipment during a routine inspection in October.
- The premises are subject to a full inspection by Council officers each year.
- The hospital must first pass an inspection. a health and safety inspection
- When you're buying a house, you need to get a house inspection done first, to make sure the house is in good condition.
- Police made a hasty inspection. (IELTS TUTOR giải thích: Cảnh sát thực hiện một cuộc thanh tra nhanh)
2.2. Mang nghĩa"sự duyệt (quân đội)"
=an occasion when a military officer inspects a group of soldiers