I. Kiến thức liên quan
II. Cách dùng danh từ"ego"
1."ego"là danh từ đếm được
2. Cách dùng
Mang nghĩa"Cái tôi, bản ngã, lòng kiêu hãnh, lòng tự tôn"
=Someone's ego is their sense of their own worth/For example, if someone has a large ego, they think they are very important and valuable.
- Losing the match made quite a dent in his ego (IELTS TUTOR giải thích: thua trận đó đã thực sự gây sứt mẻ trong lòng tự trọng của anh ta)
- a guy with a huge ego
- She needed something to boost her ego.
- The occurrence left him with a badly bruised ego.
- That man has such an enormous ego - I've never known anyone so full of themselves!
- I'm glad she got the job - she needed something to boost/bolster her ego (= give her confidence).
- That man has an enormous ego.
- Getting that job should give her ego a boost (= give her confidence).
- He had a massive ego; never would he admit he was wrong.