I. Kiến thức liên quan
II. Cách dùng danh từ"discomfort"
1."discomfort"vừa là danh từ đếm được vừa không đếm được
2. Cách dùng
2.1. Mang nghĩa"đau, nhức"
=a feeling of slight pain/Discomfort is a painful feeling in part of your body when you have been hurt slightly or when you have been uncomfortable for a long time.
- abdominal discomfort in my lower back
- How often does the discomfort come? (IELTS TUTOR giải thích: Đau nhức xuất hiện bao lâu một lần?)
- She carried her left arm at an awkward angle, as if it were causing her discomfort.
- Steve had some discomfort, but no real pain.
2.2. Mang nghĩa"sự ngại ngùng, khó chịu"
- Discomfort is a feeling of worry caused by shame or embarrassment.
- He sniffed, fidgeting in discomfort, uneasy at the suggestion.
- He expressed discomfort at the company. (IELTS TUTOR giải thích: Anh ấy tỏ ra khó chịu với công ty)
- She hears the discomfort in his voice
2.3. Mang nghĩa"điều không thoải mái"
=Discomforts are conditions which cause you to feel physically uncomfortable.
- ...the discomforts of camping.