I. Kiến thức liên quan
II. Cách dùng danh từ"corner"
1."corner"là danh từ đếm được
2. Cách dùng
2.1. Mang nghĩa"góc (tường, nhà, phố...)"
=The corner of a room, box, or similar space is the area inside it where its edges or walls meet./The corner of a street is the place where one of its sides ends as it joins another street.
- ...a card table in the corner of the living room.
- The ball hurtled into the far corner of the net.
- Finally I spotted it, in a dark corner over by the piano.
- She would spend the day hanging round street corners.
- We can't have police officers on every corner.
- He waited until the man had turned a corner
2.2. Mang nghĩa"lối rẽ; khúc quanh"
=A corner is a bend in a road. ...a sharp corner.
- The road is a succession of hairpin bends, hills, and blind corners.
2.3. Mang nghĩa"nơi, phương"
=If you talk about the corners of the world, a country, or some other place, you are referring to places that are far away or difficult to get to.
- Buyers came from all corners of the world.
- The group has been living in a remote corner of the Cambodian jungle.
Các khóa học IELTS online 1 kèm 1 - 100% cam kết đạt target 6.0 - 7.0 - 8.0 - Đảm bảo đầu ra - Thi không đạt, học lại FREE
>> Thành tích học sinh IELTS TUTOR với hàng ngàn feedback được cập nhật hàng ngày