- I tend to get lost in sth = become fully involved in sth
- Take a walk alone around town
- People watching (noun) = observing strangers = observer (người thích quan sát)
- Get lonely
- Have social interactions to avoid sitting at home alone
- I consider myself a mixture between introvert and extrovert
- I lean more towards extrovert
- I appreciate my time alone
- We all need some time alone for self-reflection (think about yourself and what you do)
- Get annoyed with sb
- catch up on things: bắt kịp chuyện xung quanh
- introverted(adj): hướng nội
- Học thêm các từ chỉ tính cách con người mà IELTS TUTOR đã tổng hợp
- peace of mind: thời gian thanh thản
- isolated(adj): tách biệt
- have a burning desire for company
- being solo is a real challenge to
- Much as I like hanging out with my close friends, I sometimes take myself out to dinner to enjoy my time to the fullest (một cách trọn vẹn nhất)
- Take sb for granted: xem ai là dĩ nhiên
- Learning to be alone is not an easy task for young people. Some may find it difficult to eliminate all the distractions
- I’d like to stay alone for some period of time if I have to do something without interruption. But if I have spare time, I would prefer stay with my friends to enjoy the free time.
- Học cách dùng would prefer mà IELTS TUTOR đã hướng dẫn
- hang out with my close friends
- spending time alone can be disastrous for pessimistic people as they may become vulnerable to their inner critics (tự vấn lương tâm)
- to be sociable in the society
- If you feel left out and stressed when scrolling through your newsfeed, it’s time you took a step back from social media
- friendship really adds spice to my life
- sleep at home with myself
- I can do something at ease
- As an introvert, I don’t seek out attention or social interactions.
- Học thêm cách dùng từ as trong tiếng anh mà IELTS TUTOR đã hướng dẫn
- dealing with problematic interpersonal situations will drain my energy.
- our life is always moving at a crazy fast pace, which annoys introverts like me a lot.
- in my free time, instead of wasting my time or energy on useless chit-chat, I would retreat to a quiet place to recharge (lui về chốn riêng của mình)
- While extroverts always crave attention and want to have a wide circle of friends, introverted ones often keep their circle of friends small.
- Once you learn to accept solitude (sự cô độc), you can enjoy the comfort of staying at home.
I was left alone with the dinner that was getting cold
It is my nature (cá tính của tôi), and I don’t wana change it
I would love to have some peace of mind
I am more of an introverted person
Tham khảo kĩ cách dùng cụm more of... mà IELTS TUTOR có hướng dẫn
When there is no one around, I tend to put on some good music and enjoy it with a glass of…
Enjoy the evening all by myself