Từ vựng topic Walking IELTS
Từ vựng topic Walking IELTS
1. Từ vựng topic Sports
2. Từ vựng topic walking
- Walking is my kind of thing
- I actually try my best to arrange time to go for a leisurely stroll for at least one hour per day
- enjoy fresh air
- do some gentle exercises
- It helps me relieve stress enormously and clear my head
- Học thêm các cách paraphrase từ help mà IELTS TUTOR đã hướng dẫn
- I always take advantage of an opportunity to take a short walk for daily errands like buying some bits and bobs at the local markets and convenience stores.
- to wander aimlessly with my friends
- it’s a good opportunity to have a deep and meaningful conversation
- walking with others can turn exercise into an enjoyable social occasion
- …. is now facing an alarming level of air pollution which it’s even extremely dangerous if you are outside for a long time
- When people walk, they exercises their muscles, and this helps their blood circulation improve
- the other advantage is for pleasure when people love going to parks or even hiking into the mountains with friends or family.
- I'm sightseeing in a new place.
- it's important to be active
- walking is the most basic physical activity that we can do
- I like walking in the city, especially if it's somewhere with a lot of history like London or Paris
- the main issues are space and safety.
- Pavements need to be wide enough to accommodate lots of pedestrians, and we need safe places to cross the street.
- the pavements are almost entirely taken up with motorbikes and street vendors, so there’s literally nowhere to walk, except the parks.
- with the severe air pollution, walking is definitely not an enjoyable option, especially in big cities.
- Most people also prefer to travel by motorbikes due to our narrowed roads and lack of space.
- the scorching hot weather during summer.
- walking is a great way to improve or maintain your overall health
- most people living a sedentary lifestyle don’t get benefits of regular exercise.
- increase cardiovascular fitness
- strengthen bones
- reduce excess body fat.
It feels good to get outside when they have been stuck inside all day.
most Vietnamese cities are pretty walker-friendly
Parks or nice tree-lined streets would be a good way to start.
the best way to get people to walk more would be to build more places where people would enjoy walking.
People today have many more distractions that occupy time
Học thêm các cách paraphrase từ people mà IELTS TUTOR đã tổng hợp
walking does a lot of good for your mental health.
It provides a great escape from the working world, and gives the mind a good opportunity to just wander.
if measuring just physical health, sports are better for your body, but if you look at mental as well, they are equally good for your health.
when I can walk somewhere, it gives me a good opportunity to think about things and not feel stuck inside.
I get to feel the sun and the fresh air.
Walking does lots of things for your health
walking in parks gives people a taste of nature in a concrete world
the lack of people’s interest in the walking activity
I always see people taking a stroll and looking pretty content
lots of Vietnamese people go for walks
I would wear my iPod and listen to music that fit the mood of the walk and weather
companies can offer some incentives such as free gym membership to the employees who use the stairs instead of the lift.
They can also hold a company event in form of a walking competition with prizes to promote the benefits of walking for health
some 3D painting artists can be hired to paint their eye-catching works of art on the walls and the stair cases, which may make people excited to use the stairs the next time
Học cách dùng , which mà IELTS TUTOR đã hướng dẫn
walking the stairs can be made a more enjoyable experience by adding some attractive decorations to them
it is less boring to train with and talk to other members at the gym.
they can use different exercising machines
walking for exercise can seem monotonous to many people because they have to repeat a series of actions every day
some technological applications which support traveling such as electric lifts and escalators are very common in public places.
These devices help people to move to the higher levels of a building more easily and quickly than using the stairs, so people would feel unnecessary to walk
the boredom of walking activity
the convenience of modern technology in traveling