I. Cách dùng tính từ "rushed"
1. Mang nghĩa " làm vội, chưa suy nghĩ thấu đáo"
=done in a hurry, especially in too much of a hurry / undertaken quickly or without much care; hurried
- a rushed job
2. Mang nghĩa "cảm giác vội vã"
=feeling that you must do things in a hurry / (of a person) forced to do something quickly or without much care
- It’s good to relax after feeling rushed all day.
- The whole meeting felt rushed and badly planned.
- Supper was rushed since the family had to go out that evening.
- I allowed plenty of time and didn't feel rushed.
- At no time did I feel rushed or under pressure.
II. Cách dùng tính từ "rushing"
- I stretched out and listened to the sound of the rushing stream.
- The rushing sound of the water filled the still air. (IELTS TUTOR giải thích: Tiếng nước róc rách dội vang bầu trong không khí im lìm)
- She did not like fords ; she was afraid of the rushing water. (IELTS TUTOR giải thích: Cô không ưa những khúc sông cạn và rất sợ dòng nước chảy xiết)
- The wind blew past the house with a rushing sound like running water. (IELTS TUTOR giải thích: Gió thổi qua ngôi nhà với âm thanh giống như dòng nước đang chảy xiết)