Mang nghĩa "dần dần, qua thời gian, theo thời gian"
=gradually / if something happens over time, it happens gradually during a long period
IELTS TUTOR lưu ý:
- changes over time
- Things will get better over time.
- Clothing changes over time. (IELTS TUTOR giải thích: Y phục thay đổi theo thời gian)
- The cost arises over time. (IELTS TUTOR giải thích: Chi phí phát sinh theo thời gian)
- Everything will fade over time. (IELTS TUTOR giải thích: Mọi thứ sẽ nhạt nhòa theo theo gian)
- Leaves don't disappear over time. (IELTS TUTOR giải thích: Những chiếc lá không biến mất theo thời gian)
- The research project will be assessed over time.
- Students are encouraged to consider the way language changes over time.
- �As well as differing from place to place, what is defined as crime changes over time.
- Both types of data, however, are problematic in that the whole structure within which careers are established changes over time.
- There were also important changes over time.
- This social creation of significant labels can be demonstrated by noting how the salience of labels changes over time.
- You can use the rating scale to monitor changes over time in your youngster's ability to cope with provocations.
- This enabled investigation of possible changes over time.
- Then, studying changes over time, he set out to test the main conclusions derived from cross-sectional studies.
- This means the network could learn continuously and adapt to changes over time.