I. Kiến thức liên quan
II. Cách dùng động từ"Breathe"
1."Breathe"vừa là nội động từ vừa là ngoại động từ
2. Cách dùng
2.1. Mang nghĩa"thở"
=to blow air from your mouth onto something/to bring other substances into your mouth or lungs as you breathe
- She breathed on her glasses then polished them on her shirt.
- I don’t want to breathe other people’s smoke.
- When people or animals breathe, they take air into their lungs and let it out again.
- When they breathe smoke or a particular kind of air, they take it into their lungs and let it out again as they breathe.
- He stood there breathing deeply and evenly.
- Always breathe through your nose.
- No American should have to drive out of town to breathe clean air.
- A thirteen year old girl is being treated after breathing in smoke.
2.2. Mang nghĩa"thốt ra"
=If someone breathes something, they say it very quietly.
2.3. Mang nghĩa"tiết lộ"
=If you do not breathe a word about something, you say nothing about it, because it is a secret.
- He never breathed a word about our conversation.
2.4. Mang nghĩa"thở hơi thở vào cái gì, đem sự mới mẻ đến"
=If someone breathes life, confidence, or excitement into something, they improve it by adding this quality.
- It is the readers who breathe life into a newspaper with their letters.
III. Cách dùng danh từ"Breath"
Mang nghĩa"hơi thở"
=the air that goes in and out of your body through your nose or mouth
- He could feel her cool breath on his face.
- His breath smelt strongly of alcohol.
- She took a long slow breath to calm down.
- Draw a deep breath. (IELTS TUTOR giải thích: Hãy hít hơi sâu vào)
- Take a deep breath and dive into the water.
- quick shallow breaths
Các khóa học IELTS online 1 kèm 1 - 100% cam kết đạt target 6.0 - 7.0 - 8.0 - Đảm bảo đầu ra - Thi không đạt, học lại FREE
>> Thành tích học sinh IELTS TUTOR với hàng ngàn feedback được cập nhật hàng ngày