1. To delay/postpone parenthood/parenting
- Many couples are choosing to delay parenthood until later in life due to career goals or financial considerations.
- Many individuals are delaying parenthood due to advances in reproductive technology, such as egg freezing or in vitro fertilization, which allow them to preserve their fertility for later in life.
- Instead of starting a family in their 20s, John and Mary decided to postpone parenting until they were more established in their careers and could provide a stable home for their children.
2. Deferred motherhood/parenting/childbirth
Women are increasingly waiting to have children until they are in their 30s or later, resulting in a rise in delayed motherhood.
3. To become parents later in life
- Some individuals are opting to become parents later in life, after pursuing other interests or goals.
4. Late parenting/childbearing
5. To postpone having children
- Women are choosing to focus on their careers and postpone having children until they are in their 40s or even 50s.
6. To form families later in life
- Some individuals are choosing to form families later in life, after establishing themselves professionally and financially.
7. To put off/delay becoming parents/starting a family
- Some people are choosing to put off becoming parents until they have accomplished other life goals, such as traveling or buying a home.
- With greater access to birth control and reproductive technologies, people can now delay starting a family until later in life.
8. To wait until later in life to have children
- With increasing life expectancy, some people are waiting until later in life to have children, even into their 50s or 60s.
9. Postponed family formation
10. Late fertility
Các khóa học IELTS online 1 kèm 1 - 100% cam kết đạt target 6.0 - 7.0 - 8.0 - Đảm bảo đầu ra - Thi không đạt, học lại FREE
>> Thành tích học sinh IELTS TUTOR với hàng ngàn feedback được cập nhật hàng ngày