Bên cạnh Paraphrase"Some people believe that people who read books can develop more imagination and language skills than whose who prefer watching TV"IELTS WRITING TASK 2, IELTS TUTOR cũng cung cấp thêm PHÂN TÍCH ĐỀ THI 30/5/2020 IELTS WRITING TASK 2 (kèm bài sửa HS đạt 6.5)
I. Kiến thức liên quan
II. Paraphrase"Some people believe that people who read books can develop more imagination and language skills than whose who prefer watching TV"IELTS WRITING TASK 2
IELTS TUTOR lưu ý:
- According to some, individuals who read books are more likely to improve their creativity and linguistic abilities compared to those who favor watching television.
- It is believed by some that those who engage in reading books can enhance their imaginative and linguistic proficiencies more than those who enjoy watching TV. >> IELTS TUTOR hướng dẫn Giải thích phrasal verb: engage in sth
- Certain people hold the opinion that reading books can foster greater creativity and language skills than watching television.
- There is a belief among some individuals that reading books is more conducive to developing imagination and language abilities than watching TV. >> IELTS TUTOR hướng dẫn Cách dùng "conducive" tiếng anh
- Some contend that people who read books have a greater capacity to improve their language skills and imagination than those who prefer to watch TV.
Các khóa học IELTS online 1 kèm 1 - 100% cam kết đạt target 6.0 - 7.0 - 8.0 - Đảm bảo đầu ra - Thi không đạt, học lại FREE
>> IELTS Intensive Writing - Sửa bài chi tiết
>> Thành tích học sinh IELTS TUTOR với hàng ngàn feedback được cập nhật hàng ngày