Bên cạnh Paraphrase câu"people who rely on fast food as their primary source of food tend to have a shorter lifespan compared to those who follow a diet that consists of nutritious and wholesome foods.", IELTS TUTOR cũng cung cấp thêm PHÂN TÍCH ĐỀ THI 30/5/2020 IELTS WRITING TASK 2 (kèm bài sửa HS đạt 6.5)
I. Kiến thức liên quan
II. Cách Paraphrase
IELTS TUTOR lưu ý:
- Individuals whose diet primarily consists of fast food tend to have a shorter lifespan compared to those who consume a balanced and nutritious diet. >> IELTS TUTOR hướng dẫn Cách dùng từ "span" tiếng anh
- The longevity of individuals /The average/typical lifespan of individuals who frequently consume fast food is typically lower/shorter in comparison to those who follow a healthy eating regimen/those who follow a diet that is nourishing and well-balanced/those who have a menu filled with wholesome foods/those who follow a diet that is filled with wholesome and nutritious food options.
- The typical lifespan of those who/The life expectancy of people who eat fast food as their main/primary source of sustenance is often diminished, compared to those who have a diet rich in essential nutrients/healthy and nutritious options. >> IELTS TUTOR hướng dẫn Cách dùng danh từ "expectation"
- People who eat fast food as a regular part of their diet tend to have a reduced/shorter life expectancy in comparison to those who consume a healthy and nutritious diet
- Fast food consumption often leads to a shorter lifespan in comparison to those who have a diet filled with essential vitamins, minerals, and nutrients.
Các khóa học IELTS online 1 kèm 1 - 100% cam kết đạt target 6.0 - 7.0 - 8.0 - Đảm bảo đầu ra - Thi không đạt, học lại FREE
>> Thành tích học sinh IELTS TUTOR với hàng ngàn feedback được cập nhật hàng ngày