Bên cạnh nắm rất vững về các từ vựng nên học kĩ trong IELTS WRITING / SPEAKING, IELTS TUTOR mong muốn các em, nhất là các bạn học sinh lớp IELTS online 1 kèm 1 đảm bảo đầu ra của IELTS TUTOR nắm thật vững cách dùng NOT TO MENTION đây là cấu trúc rất thường gặp trong IELTS SPEAKING kể cả WRITING.
NOT TO MENTION + NOUN = CHƯA KỂ ĐẾN = LET ALONE (huống gì) = TO SAY NOTHING OF
- Pollution has a negative effect on the health of everyone living in the city, not to mention the damage to the environment.
- Shaver said the culprit may face a prison sentence, not to mention a $ 3. 4 million firefighting bill.
- Gary Lineker would have looked great in that, not to mention Gazza.
- It has the support of the farmworkers' unions, not to mention soil technicians and mental-health professionals.
- Harrowing for the patient, not to mention the expense incurred.
- Bananas were scarce, not to mention mangoes.
- The airfare is pricey, not to mention the cost of food and lodging.
The costs, not to mention the risks, of transporting the telescope to and from space would have been excessive.
He's one of the kindest and most intelligent, not to mention handsome, men I know.
NOT TO MENTION THAT = CHƯA KỂ ĐẾN CHUYỆN...
- It’s too far to walk, not to mention the fact that it’ll probably be closed by now anyway.
It's so much easier to order something than to spend all that time going to the grocery store, cooking, washing dishes. Not to mention I'm not that good of a cook to begin with.