Bên cạnh hướng dẫn em cách phân tích đề thi IELTS WRITING TASK 2, đề thi thật ngày 4/8/2020 General Training, cùng bài sửa của giáo viên IELTS TUTOR cho bạn học sinh lớp IELTS ONLINE đi thi thật ngày đó, IELTS TUTOR cung cấp thêm Từ vựng Topic Art / Drawing / Painting IELTS, đây là topic khá là khó nếu không có sự chuẩn bị trước nhé!
1. Các từ vựng & ideas về Art
1.1. Từ vựng & ideas topic HANDICRAFT
1.2. Từ vựng về Art
- Modern art: nghệ thuật đương đại
- An art exhibit: cuộc triển lãm mỹ thuật
- Ancient art: nghệ thuật cổ xưa
- A gallery: phòng triển lãm
- Cultural art: nghệ thuật về văn hóa
- An educational tool: công cụ giáo dục
- Performance art: nghệ thuật biểu diễn
- Structural art: nghệ thuật cấu trúc
- Dull: nhàm chán
- Delicacies: cao lương mỹ vị
- Inventive: sáng tạo
- Sketching: vẽ phác họa
- An original idea: ý tưởng độc đáo
- Graffiti: hình vẽ trên tường
- To broaden one’s mind and outlook: mở rộng tầm nhìn và sự hiểu biết
- A field trip: chuyến đi thực tế
- An artifact: tác phẩm tạo tác
- To inspire: truyền cảm hứng
- Rich culture: nền văn hóa phong phú
- To spark an interest in sb: gợi cho ai sự yêu thích điều gì
- I havea lifelong passion for art
1.3. Ideas về art
- There would be no entertainment. Life would be dull; we would all just work and go crazy. If we didn’t have art, we would all be robots.
- Learning art, especially at a young age, can help stimulate children’s cognitive developmentand encourage them to think outside the box.
- Art can broaden their minds and their outlooks on life. It can also inspire them to be more creative, to have original ideas, and to be intentive.
- museums are a great educational tool. They act as windows into the past better than any text books.
- With the way some museums are set up, you can almost feel like you are back in time as you view the items.
- I don’t think children will be very much benefited by just going to art gallery. It is very important for them to understand what is being shown, what is the meaning, how it has been made and why is art important. It is only when they understand the answers to the questions, it makes sense to make children visit art gallery.
- Museums enlighten children about their history and knowing the history is important to have a better understanding of the present.
- Colors in some ways reflect our thoughts and emotions very well and somehow stimulate our body to defense against our negativity inside.
- when it comes to choosing arts as a career, it is not a very popular choice among people. They prefer pursuing their art goals a mere hobby.
- Many children get bored of the everyday routine of school.
- Field trips give children a chance to learn outside of traditional classroom setting and can spark new interests in
2. Các từ vựng & ideas về painting
- Các loại hình:
- Traditional vietnamese paitings
- Oil paintings
- I attended a tutorial session about…
- Painting is 100% vital in some ways >> Đây là các từ vựng và cụm từ mà các bạn học sinh lớp IELTS ONLINE 1 KÈM 1 của IELTS TUTOR nên học nhé vì rất dễ ứng dụng
- Cultivate my interests in life and nature
- Improve hand-eye co-ordination
- Heighten people’s sense of beauty
- A future career choice
- Be a pastime / way of entertainment
- Represent a kind of culture
- I’m naturally much more artistically inclined than I am academic. I always enjoy the chance to express myself creatively in any medium (= area/ field). I believe painting might be a great way to practise mindfulness as well as to express your emotions.
- I have a particular liking for landscape pictures, especially the scenic ones.
- It sounds funny but pictures of landscapes always take me to a place of calmness, serenity and creativity.
- Just a couple of years ago, I discovered my hidden talent in paintings at Tipsy Art class
3. Từ vựng topic "Government investment in the arts"